Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Also rare these days! Although it was discontinued by Buck because the blade was too long for dressing apparently.

Quite sought after by collectors.

Ahh, I was mistaken, I have the Buck 119. Shorter blade on this one then?

IMAG0322.jpg

Wow Calendar is for my friend, Fallout 3 GOTY was $13 new! some used movies 3 for $10, and Sword in the Stone which is an all time fave. also one of those metallic thermos, and the Far Side

IMAG0323.jpg

I got the Gangster's Collection for just $20! I have about half of these movies but it was so damn tempting. Also I need a few more knives to cut things with ;)

Thats the stupidest logic in the world. "THEYRE NORMALLY MORE EXPENSIVE SO I SHOULD BUY THEM."

Even South Park made fun of that mindset. Even. South. Park.

You aren't saving money buying things because they're a bargain.

You aren't saving money buying things because they're a bargain.

true but I only buy things when they are cheap and for instance the hottest games I want at full price but sparingly. So in essence when lets say I bought Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands for $8...thats hella better than buying the game at $50 when it came out

If you buy something you wouldn't normally buy just because it's at a low price, that means you're not saving money.

If you buy something you wouldn't normally buy just because it's at a low price, that means you're not saving money.

I know this, I still save my money up. In fact I've been extra cheap this past Xmas on what I bought myself and others. There are times when I get carried away and this is about that time. Once the deals stop in stores I usually go for a long time without buying anything new. That and I have 2 copies of Fallout 3 Collectors Edition for the Xbox and Mario All Stars for the Wii which I may sell on eBay and double my investment. They're selling for much more than I bought them for

ITT: Everyone is finally cracking down on Warped. This was inevitable.

So in essence when lets say I bought Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands for $8...thats hella better than buying the game at $50 when it came out

My eyes have been opened.

I think everyone's just jealous that Warped is a better person than them. Prove me wrong.

Warped shows material possessions -> Members become envious -> Warped explains he attains items at discount price, hence his many purchases -> Members tell him buying discounted goods for the sake of discounted goods is a bad mindset, despite the fact that isn't what Warped is doing -> Warped tries to explain it -> Hokey reveals long-running pretension between himself and Warped.

Maybe you guys should mow your parent's lawns or something and they'll buy you a discounted item too.

I think everyone's just jealous that Warped is a better person than them. Prove me wrong.

Warped shows material possessions -> Members become envious -> Warped explains he attains items at discount price, hence his many purchases -> Members tell him buying discounted goods for the sake of discounted goods is a bad mindset, despite the fact that isn't what Warped is doing -> Warped tries to explain it -> Hokey reveals long-running pretension between himself and Warped.

Maybe you guys should mow your parent's lawns or something and they'll buy you a discounted item too.

The internet is a funny place. You get a bunch of people who don't act like they do IRL and then you get the good old honest people who don't give a damn about what other people think and probably have the best going for them but get their asses handed to them by grade school jokers who have nothing better to do all day than troll.

I think if all your posts were as sensible, well written, and punctuated as that one, there would be no grade school jokers trying to hand you your ass. Also, I'm not sure how giving you mild financial advice constitutes trolling.

That post was hardly different from his usual style of posting.

Well, my comment, which sparked this argument, actually wasn't intended to say he buys too much stuff (which I think he does as well, I mean, how many times has he said he already owned something he just bought, jesus f*cking mary and joseph) but more the fact the he buys so much shit. Emphasis being on the word shit. A Tron xbox controller? Tron soundtrack? Jersey Girl? 21 Jump Street? Anime Studio 7? Come on.

Hahaha.

You see what I mean when I say it's hard to tell if you're being serious?

Hahaha.

You see what I mean when I say it's hard to tell if you're being serious?

I would consider Warped an all-round better person than an Alpha Rapist.

But to keep on-topic with the thread, I just bought one of these:

mccheeseburger.jpg

A McDouble? The never look like that irl. :C

I got two with the McChicken sauce, my rectal cancer has never been more happy.

Ugh, do you eat the gherkin?

The rest looks good.

That post was hardly different from his usual style of posting.

Except it had a clear, relevant, and well stated point, was composed of complete sentences, properly capitalized and punctuated, and didn't assert redundant or obvious information.

Stock images - what's wrong with them?

I addressed this very early in the thread (the first page in fact)

The point of this thread was to post pictures of your latest purchases. What's the fun in looking at a bunch of stock pictures on white backgrounds and such? It's completely against the point of the thread.

It was somewhat rhetorical for Danimal. I want him to post the disgusting slop that those things actually look like.

It has been made more obvious (goddamn reply vs reply with quote buttons).

Just bought a Flames of War bag to hold all this shit. My previous case got filled surprisingly quick. Also, I bought that little baggie of rare earth magnets you can barely see. Ima use them to magnetize the turrets of my unpainted British Armoured Regiment that I just started making, which you can see in the back left.

img0001jzy.jpg

The internet is a funny place. You get a bunch of people who don't act like they do IRL and then you get the good old honest people who don't give a damn about what other people think and probably have the best going for them but get their asses handed to them by grade school jokers who have nothing better to do all day than troll.

it's like you have a window in to my world. not giving a damn makes the interwebs a funner place

it's like you have a window in to my world. not giving a damn makes the interwebs a funner place

exactly, until someone goes as far as taping your sexual encounters and posting them on the web for the world to see. but yeah anyway I found Prince of Persia cheap here for $9 on Amazon

Why isn't Warped buying us gifts every month?

Because you're all terrible people, evidently.

Hey guys, just went out and found an awesome deal on this cloth rag. It was free after I picked it out of someone's garbage. Totally worth the price, I have one just like it, I just can't find it anywhere. I think it was someone's jizz rag, but that just brings back fond memories and nostalgia from when I used to have one when I was a kid.

fdgfdgzw.jpg

Back