POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
burnzie said:
You need your eyes open though you look like your yawning... but 3 votes for mouth possition...
med24nk.png

CREMATOR666 said:

I am the guy on the far left (the Asian dude lol)

Did you enjoy the multicultural festival? Lol, sorry, had to.

Beerdude26 said:
I pity the fact that you have never seen the hawtness that was ComradeBadger.

QFT

Hmm. I want to quick take a pic of myself, but I'm too lazy to put on a shirt, and I'm not sure HL2.net can handle the hawtness. Should I go for it?

Hahahaha, that guy wins at the D: face.

I might set HL2.net on fire if I post my pic.
BECAUSE I'M SO HOT, LOL.

Let me just say, you're obsessed with posting your pictures, Rakurai.

Raziaar said:
Let me just say, you're obsessed with posting your pictures, Rakurai.
POST YOURS unless you're ugly then don't LOL jk you can even if you are.

edit: I think you have before but I cant remember how you look

I'm not ugly (at least that's what my mother says) but I will never post my pic ....photoshop is just too powerful

I could make you into a hippy liberal if I so choosed Rakurai ....amongst other things :naughty:

CptStern said:
I'm not ugly (at least that's what my mother says) but I will never post my pic ....photoshop is just too powerful

I could make you into a hippy liberal if I so choosed Rakurai ....amongst other things :naughty:
How so what do I change? Serious question lol

Post a picture for real though

edit: do it in photoshop and post it of me

RakuraiTenjin said:
How so what do I change? Serious question lol

Post a picture for real though

edit: do it in photoshop and post it of me

naw, baby jesus himself couldnt get me to post a pic of myself

I could make a convicing edit to a pic ..but it's time consuming and not always very flattering ..although I once made myself into a rastafarian ...even fooled a friend of mine

CptStern said:
naw, baby jesus himself couldnt get me to post a pic of myself

I could make a convicing edit to a pic ..but it's time consuming and not always very flattering
Use any of mine and try to make me into a pinko. I think you'll find it just doesn't work.

that's so easy, make you bald, change your shirt into a red cccp t-shirt, make your shin pinkish, make you look angry or brainwashed ...it wouldnt be hard, just time consuming

Oh go on Mr.Stern.
Although I imagine you must have made a few enemys over the years, so maybe posting one isn't such a good idea.

RakuraiTenjin said:
POST YOURS unless you're ugly then don't LOL jk you can even if you are.

edit: I think you have before but I cant remember how you look

I've never been too keen on posting my pics, anywhere. Even if I was Viigo Mortenson, I just don't like doing it.

Raziaar said:
I've never been too keen on posting my pics, anywhere. Even if I was Viigo Mortenson, I just don't like doing it.
Me neither, I'm sure I look awesomely hot in the mirror, but EVERY single photgraph I look like a prick.

Street fighting with my friend (me on the left in the hat)
747180563_l.jpg

My friend's a photographer, he took this for my friends' band Something Fatal (www.myspace.com/somethingfatal if anyone's interested, heh). I'm on the right, doing the cutting, the drummer couldn't make it so I stepped in. Funny story, this is in my kitchen (he added that background later) and we were all completely trashed. The guy on the table was freaking out because of all the fake blood. He was so confused, it worked out perfectly
720700469_l.jpg

I bet you actually murdered him. :rolling:

RakuraiTenjin said:
Use any of mine and try to make me into a pinko. I think you'll find it just doesn't work.

this is a quick 5 min job ..but it's you as a "liberal degenerate" ...or crack addict :)

rakurai.jpg

Stern, you are the LAST person I would expect to confuse "liberal" with "zombie" :LOL:

not confused ..just trying to see myself as a conservative chastising Rakurai for allowing liberal dogma to warp his soul

in what language? spanish? it must be slang cuz I'm pretty fluent and have never heard that word ..I thought you misspelt guerrero

munro8ri.gif
- "Clearly an abomination of God, LOL!"
headlawyer8iv.gif
- "Yeah, there's no face uglier on this planet!"
munro8ri.gif
- "I was talking about the CRT screen, you turd!"
headlawyer8iv.gif
- "Oh..."

Jangle said:
Me looking a bit silly, as usual.

meee4nz.jpg
You look like a kid from my school, except with brown hair.

Could it be a 'ZOMG Conspiracy!'?

Kamikazie said:
You look like a kid from my school, except with brown hair.

Could it be a 'ZOMG Conspiracy!'?

Yes. I was created by the government... or something.

Coming back from work. I'm fatter than ever! Dippin' in my M3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back