Read

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, the game is not bloody free :)

Had to be said ;(

Too bad really. Would be nice if it were featured like TFC. So more people could give TF a chance. More of survival than a popularity contest if you get my drift. CS steals all the attention.

CS2 hasn't been confirmed and it's here? I feel that Day of Defeat 2 should also be here.

CS2 has been confirmed more or less. Gooseman is working on CS2 (in his parents basement), according to Gabe Newell.

And Waldo basically gave away the fact of a DoD2 on the dod.net forums, I call your bet.

Fricking DoD first they say there will be no conversion to HL2 and now there is a conversion... WTF?!?!

Waldo never said there wasn't a conversion. They said there might be, and of course once the HL engine wears down after HL2 is released.

What the hell are you people talking about. How would any of you know if it would not or would be free. Nothing has been said officially yet. So stop gossiping like teenage girls. jesus!

Originally posted by THUGENSTEIN
What the hell are you people talking about. How would any of you know if it would not or would be free. Nothing has been said officially yet. So stop gossiping like teenage girls. jesus!

And how is He going to help the situation? :E

He may be right, this isn't EA we're talking about, it's Valve!

ea games won best booth price on e3 causs off the babes...where are the games ? :cheese: :bounce: :cheers:

Back