Recruiting

S

Shadowcsm

((APOLLO))

i am startin a proffesional css clan:smoking:
i am looking for potential kandidates
this clan will need time and dedication, so im lookin for proffesional, loyal and fun css players. 18+

The clan will officially start in 5-6 months
i am basically recruiting now, if i have enough players it will give us time to train.

i have 2 servers, teamspeak and a website that is being designed by a web designer at the moment.

can u do that.
if your interested: [email protected]
contact me
we will have a chat and then some test games etc.

public server ip:86.110.94.17:30800
clan server ip:86.110.94.12:- (this server will be online when the clan is complete)

thankyou for looking
((APOLLO))--Chino:smoking:

There are so many things wrong with this I have no idea where to start...

a) Wrong Section. While this is the Counter-strike: Source section, there is a recruiting section dedicated to half-baked clans like yours that will never get very far.

b) I am unwilling to quote your text and fix all your spelling errors--you should be able to do that yourself. If you can't spell 'Candidates' correctly, for instance, then you shouldn't be using the word. Try something less complicated, like 'members'. Also your keyboard does include the letters 'y', and 'o'; and together with the letter 'u' spells 'you'. Remember this.

c) Less smileys. If your aim is professionalism, no smileys at all.

d) While this falls under category b, it needs it's own heading. The apostraphe: " ' " is very important. In your sentence: "if your interested", your "your" should be a "you're". Learn it.

e) You fail to list what country you're scouting for. Big no no for clans wanting their players not to lag like bitches.

I'm sure I can find more, but my head is hurting from re-reading your post too much.
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79

he he, your funny:p

you dont have anything else to do in your life, do u?

you just dont seem to understand life!!
who wants to be perfect, and ?OH MY GOD? what i wrote has spelling mistakes innit and its not wrote the way you want it to be wrote.

like i care.
get a life and stop moaning about things that arnt your business.:p

Or, you can take a lesson from him and start typing correctly...using proper grammar. It helps all of us.

i know what he means but still.
it was rude and not asked for.
;)

I just find it confusing how someone purporting to want a proper, professional clan, would not set their advertisement out to be so. From your advertisement, I believe you would not even meet the age limit yourself, especially not maturity (which is more important than actual age). And were I looking for a clan, I would sooner go for one that has a leader that can actually spell.

Further, perhaps when someone takes time to constructively critique your work, you could take it into consideration so you don't look as much like a fool.

kthxbai.

Back