Robert Culp...wow!

Reaction score
I was watching an episode of Murder, She Wrote the other day and seen Robert Culp (voice actor for Dr. Breen) was in it.

It was really bizarre, at certain times he sounded EXACTLY like Wallace Breen (the episode was about 15 years old)...I actually closed my eyes and I would swear it was Breen talking.

Quite amazing :D

I wonder if the other Half-Life 2 voice actors sound like their characters in real life...

Eli Vance sounds nothing like the baboon in Lion King.

It would be interesting to hear Alyx singing the parts of Mary Magdaline...

It would be interesting to hear Alyx singing the parts of Mary Magdaline...

I actually had the opportunity to see Merle Dandridge performing in Jesus Christ Superstar on Broadway. At the time I had no idea she did the voice for Alyx (it was a year or two before HL2 came out) but she was very talented in that regard as well as in her voiceover work.

I actually had the opportunity to see Merle Dandridge performing in Jesus Christ Superstar on Broadway. At the time I had no idea she did the voice for Alyx (it was a year or two before HL2 came out) but she was very talented in that regard as well as in her voiceover work.

Aw, that's cool. Yeah, my mom has that version on dvd, and then years later I read in Raising the Bar that that was her and I was like, "Hey I've seen that!" :D

Back