Rumour: "Wake up and smell the ashes"

Let's not derail this too hard, ya'll.

I'll make a thread in Gen Game soon (or contriboot).

I'm sitting tight for a Valve announcement--I'd be happy with a Meet the Pyro, ecstatic with a Half-Life announcement, and thrilled with a new IP showcase.

It's quite obviously not going to be anything explosive right away, but certainly there's an intriguing whiff of somethingoranother coming from Valve. The Linux and Big Box stuff is already rightup and apparent enough, so I think this is heading somewhere else. My curiosity is piqued.

I belive the twitter was nothing
but its pretty sure that the next tf2 big update will have meet the pyro..

Does it really matter anymore? I remember when I was all excited some years ago about the next episode or whatever it will be, but I just don't care anymore. I'm sure it will come one day and I just hope that all the expectations we have are met.

I hope it doesn’t go "Duke Nukem Forever" style. A big wait for a big disappointment. Not that Valve usually disappoints, but this time I have a bad feeling about it. I still remember going to the Duke Nukem’s website to see if there were some kind of news and reading something along the lines of “Look, the game will be ready whenever it will be ready, we will take all the time we need etc.”. Then it finally came out and I didn’t even bother to buy it after wards…what a piece of crap that game is!! Too bad they actually released it the arrogant douche bags!!

No matter how much we ask or demand they will only release it whenever they want to, so I will make my stand the only way it will hurt them. Whenever the game comes out, since I've had to wait so many years I can wait some more until the game price, whatever it will be, drops to my liking. I hardly remember it's supposed to come out one day anymore.

Does it really matter anymore? I remember when I was all excited some years ago about the next episode or whatever it will be, but I just don't care anymore. I'm sure it will come one day and I just hope that all the expectations we have are met.

I hope it doesn’t go "Duke Nukem Forever" style. A big wait for a big disappointment. Not that Valve usually disappoints, but this time I have a bad feeling about it. I still remember going to the Duke Nukem’s website to see if there were some kind of news and reading something along the lines of “Look, the game will be ready whenever it will be ready, we will take all the time we need etc.”. Then it finally came out and I didn’t even bother to buy it after wards…what a piece of crap that game is!! Too bad they actually released it the arrogant douche bags!!

No matter how much we ask or demand they will only release it whenever they want to, so I will make my stand the only way it will hurt them. Whenever the game comes out, since I've had to wait so many years I can wait some more until the game price, whatever it will be, drops to my liking. I hardly remember it's supposed to come out one day anymore.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you're a little late, everybody left this thread about 2 months ago.

Back