Seems logical...

Personally I love steam but dislike every single game that Valve made (not that they are bad, I simply do not enjoy any game in genres of FPS or Moba) so I'd be happy if they just focused on steam and never made HL3

Personally I love steam but dislike every single game that Valve made (not that they are bad, I simply do not enjoy any game in genres of FPS or Moba) so I'd be happy if they just focused on steam and never made HL3

Although I like Steam very much, knowing that HL3 would never see the light of day would just be sad...

How come i haven't seen this before?

And Mikolaj You get valve games for the mods if not for the gameplay they provide themselves.
Try alien swarm btw, it's from valve and it is not an fps, nor a moba.

Gabe seems to have changed a lot recently. I barely remember who he is anymore, it's like he's a totally different person.

Well, at least their going right out and saying it, but, a HL3 would be awesome.

If you don't like any Valve games... why are you here?

Back