Singleplayer In Dod:source???

M

madog44

is there any singleplayer in day of defeat:source guys??? because i could have sworn i seen it a while ago i really hope so.

valve has made no statements to indicate the possibility of a singleplayer mode, and it wouldn't really fit into DOD:S. So, no.

i dont think so

926534_20050923_screen001.jpg

ok thx anyway im still pre-loading its at 60% i cant wait so sweet..are you guys still pre-loading???

Yea I finished pre-loading the first night they released it.

No SP... Let's hope that some guys create bots though :)

i preloaded the first day as well.

bot support would be awesome, ive had endless fun with the CS:S bots.

how long did it take ?

how long did it take you do you have an estimate ? seconds,minutes,hours ???

Little less than 10 minutes the night they enabled pre-loading.

Ennui said:
valve has made no statements to indicate the possibility of a singleplayer mode, and it wouldn't really fit into DOD:S. So, no.

Well, it didn't fit into CS:S either but Valve was nice enough to provide bots. The bots would have to know how and where to set explosive charges but I don't see that as a huge problem(since bots in CS:S know how to set charges and rescue hostages). I really hope to see bots because I need the practice before going online and embarrassing myself too badly.

well my preload was weird. i started it and it froze...nothing new there when it comes to steam. anyway i restarted and didnt bother trying again as i though the servers weren't coping or something.

looked on thrusday and it was completely preloaded..i was like 'oh, thats weird, but cool now i dont have to wait'.

If VALVe made bots available for DoD:S, that were as good as css bots, I think that would be good enough.
But it would be cool if someone created some special dod:s maps that acted like SP maps by using bots...

ya but man... this is like a joke or something it froze at 98% afyer i sat in a chair and waited for 4 hours thats not fair hopefully mine ends up like yours and it finishes the pre-load of day of defeat:source

madog44 said:
ya but man... this is like a joke or something it froze at 98% afyer i sat in a chair and waited for 4 hours thats not fair hopefully mine ends up like yours and it finishes the pre-load of day of defeat:source

Restart stuff? ...like steam and your PC...

ya i did its still at 98% i am mad am i the only person with this problem???

Back