Sleeping Positions

Oh by the way, the Raziaar position results in total loss of libido.

Most often foetus but with one leg stretched out straight. Just feels really comfortable for some reason.

Depending on what my mood is when i go to sleep it's any of those...

srsly

Most often foetus but with one leg stretched out straight. Just feels really comfortable for some reason.

But the real question is... do you tuck an arm beneath your pillow while doing that? If so... BAM, best sleep position ever!

I basically sleep like Raz, except most of the time I have my fiance in my free arm.
If she's away however, mix between Raz and freefaller.

on side or stomach. never figured out how people sleep starfish. Sleep doesn't exist in that position!

I basically sleep like Raz, except most of the time I have my fiance in my free arm.
If she's away however, mix between Raz and freefaller.

Nice way to sneak in that you have a fiance there... Douche.

I have like, 5 of them, no joke.

Never EVER sleep in the "freefaller" position. You will have a neck cramp the entire next day.

What about sleeping like that every night hmm? :p

I'm a freefaller but that's not my personality. The only reason I chose that position in the first place is that I didn't want anyone to ever see me hard during the night. Just a preventive measure.

my.php

This is how i sleep most of the time.

What about sleeping like that every night hmm? :p

I'm a freefaller but that's not my personality. The only reason I chose that position in the first place is that I didn't want anyone to ever see me hard during the night. Just a preventive measure.

Just because they're ashamed of natural human nature doesn't mean you have to be!

hey evil^milk. You sleep all broken like. Fix the image!

But the real question is... do you tuck an arm beneath your pillow while doing that? If so... BAM, best sleep position ever!
If it's chilly, yes. Can't stand having any part of me covered when it's hot here.

ANY part.

I slept like Raziaar for some months, but the next morning you wake up with a dead hand, because pillow restricts blood and that. But it's comfortable. Now I sleep like a mix of Foetus, Soldier and Freefall. And a little spice of Raziaar.

I sleep like raz except I only just tuck my hand under the pillow instead of the whole arm.

When I have a women I don't really sleep. :naughty: :LOL:

Soldier for me.

Although sometimes I stack my hands on my chest like some old man.

I tend to roll on my left side for most of the time with my left hand under my pillow, then roll onto my back and shortly after that I fall asleep.

Usually takes me an hour to fall asleep each night. Its so annoying. Hate people that can fall asleep in less than 5 minutes.

I sleep like raziaar for the first five minutes (right side)... then once im warm, i roll over to my left side and do an inverted raziaar... when i wake up with a dead hand, i "warm" it.

-dodo

This thread makes me all warm and fuzzy. My name is mentioned so much!

<group hug>

Just because they're ashamed of natural human nature doesn't mean you have to be!

Pfft, I'm not ashamed! I just think it would be kind of creepy if there was someone looking at me while I'm asleep D:

Also I tried to do The Raz yesterday, it sucked. I couldn't stay in that position for 5 minutes.

<group hug>

I sleep like that all night every night and I don't. YOU ARE AN INFERIOR HUMAN.

The human neck isn't really designed for movement back from the spine (the Vertebrae get compacted). That you sleep that way all the time can surely only mean that you are in fact a MUTANT, but with a not very impressive superpower ;)

Also I tried to do The Raz yesterday, it sucked. I couldn't stay in that position for 5 minutes.

You mustn't be human, the "Raz" is basically the recovery position almost, which is the position your supposed to but injured people for a reason.

I don't like sleeping on my back, the sleep feels all funky and stuff.

Oh, just for clarification when I sleep in my position i'm not 100% on my side, as that feels uncomfortable for me. I'm sort of halfway on my side and my stomach. But I'm sure everybody knew that and if they sleep that way do it that way too, since it feels the most natural.

And lol Xillian. I'm particular about which side of the bed I have my head at, even though I don't have a headboard or anything. It's weird though, some nights I feel this huge compulsion to sleep either on my left side or my right side. When I'm in bed I can instantly tell, "Okay, if I sleep on my right side I will get a better night's sleep...". Literally, sleeping on my right side when I am in the mood for left side, it just feels unnatural to me, and so I have to let my body dictate on which side I'm sleeping for the night. It alternates frequently.

Back