Soldier of Fortune:Pay back*pics included*

C

Cavalry

SoFPayback-Boxart-Xbox360boxart_160.jpg

Soldier of Fortune: Payback may be the funniest game released this year. The original Soldier of Fortune was known for its excessive brutality and developer Cauldron has spared no expense to put as much blood and dismemberment on the screen as humanly possible. The violence is so ludicrously extreme, that it's almost impossible not to laugh with glee. It's as if Cauldron used the over-the-top trailer for John Rambo as basis for Payback's gameplay. In other words, it's pretty awesome
soldier-of-fortune-pay-back-2007101.jpg

soldier-of-fortune-pay-back-2007-1.jpg

soldier-of-fortune-pay-back-2007100.jpg

SoFPayback-Boxart-Xbox360boxart_-1.jpg
:sniper:

Calling a game like Soldier of Fortune funny is incredibly disturbing on your part.

I shall use the "search" button next time(only reason i fail is my lack of link)

see IGN,I copied and pasted,it is also in the link by Shakermaker

This game is fail and horrible looking..

One thing's sure, this game will be a lot more fun than Crysis.

Actually, this one has great info. My biggest question is answered by the first pic! Bring on the gore (says my 360)!!!

EDIT: Ah, just learned it is coming out for PS3 as well. Whichever one plays better is what will get my rental. ;-)

I don`t care about the story or the gameplay in a game like SoF, just give me the gore. It`s gonna be fun as ****.

Sweet. The gore is pretty realistic ... over the top or shortcutty in certain areas, but nonetheless, welcome.

Back