Sons of Anarchy Season 3

Rizzo

Tank
Reaction score
It's back. And holy shit is it awesome. Yorick, get your ass in here and start praising, BECOUSE SAMCROW IS BACK!

I'm gonna miss Half Sack.

Awesome. Knew you'd like it, Fag.

Im glad they made Sack a full member. Even if it's post-mortem.

wasn't even aware it had started yet, thought it was later this month. sweet! will get onto that asap or when i get back to uni (and faster internet connection)

Saw this last night 15 minutes in to the show, totally forgot it was coming back. I recorded a later showing so I wouldn't miss those 15 minutes and gonna watch it later today. Stoked about it.

Yorick, get your ass in here and start praising, BECOUSE SAMCROW IS BACK!

OH SHIT SON. Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea it was starting.

I wasn't really feeling this episode up until the ending. I hope next weeks episode is better. :(

It did wrap up some lose ends from season 2, as well as setting up the rest of this season I think. Alot of build up. The ending was intense though. Also, Hale wtf? I care less about him then Sack though. I'm gonna miss that little guy. I read about him leaving the show, but I was still hoping that he'd be alright.

Yeah that's kind of the problem. Season 2 had a really weak wrap-up and this episode just expanded on that. I really hope the entire season isn't going to be spent hunting for the Irishman. He really isn't a strong antagonist at all. I kind of liked Hale, and his death will surely complicate things as to who the new Chief is going to be.

Yeah well, guess he won't antagonise anyone any time soon :p
But why did Jimmy O lie about Jax son? Whouldn't returning the baby be in their best intrest?

Did this season end up getting any better? I haven't gotten around to catching the last couple episodes and with Dexter starting up now too I just don't have time for everything. Is it worth keeping up with this?

Yes. I finished it this week and the ending was great. It does wrap everything up in a nice way though. I think they could have brought some of that to season 4 instead but it's a nice wrap up if there is no new season.

Back