Staff members please contact me

We're not Valve, sorry! You should contact Steampowered.com's Support pages instead.

You should have Steam Guard enabled going forward, it's likely they won't be able to help much more.

Read this: http://store.steampowered.com/news/20631/

Valve no longer duplicate items unfortunately.
Sounds more like a scam than an account breach / hack, his Steam profile calls out someone for "scamming". In my opinion, being scammed is something Valve are even less likely to give assistance for, as it likes means a lack of care or attention was taken.

Sounds more like a scam than an account breach / hack, his Steam profile calls out someone for "scamming". In my opinion, being scammed is something Valve are even less likely to give assistance for, as it likes means a lack of care or attention was taken.
That scam was last summer, from my flip knife fade 110%, i have yet to change that, yes that was from lack of attention, but this was an account breach.

no one can or should help you. your kaput.

its because of your 'lack of attention' and 75,000 other steam accounts who couldn't care about online safety. Then you all bitch when someone breached your account. Did you learn your lesson? You likely never will.

Because of this shit, steam market cannot operate as good as it was. Because of this shit, millions of others have to jump through hoops in the service.

Go home. This isn't anything to do with Valvetime, take your whinning else where. You little shit.

Last edited:
Back