steam mac forum/subforum

hungryduck

Tank
Reaction score
Just curious....since this is on it's way and the beta may be out soon (the sign-ups have begun) will there be a subforum for steam on the mac and related issues or something like that? To keep things organized? Perhaps there is no need....just curious....

You dirty mac user.

I'm looking forward to see HL2 running on OpenGL.

If steam mac gets a forum, I want a forum for steam windows. Specifically.

Just curious....since this is on it's way and the beta may be out soon (the sign-ups have begun) will there be a subforum for steam on the mac and related issues or something like that? To keep things organized? Perhaps there is no need....just curious....

No.

If steam mac gets a forum, I want a forum for steam windows. Specifically.

Yeah, it's only fair, right? It's not like the rest of the forum is windows centric.

Can we get a forum section for the iPad too please.

what batshit insane person gave an idiot like morganfreemannumbers the power to say yes or no

I don't really think there is a need - there's already a steam subforum, and I'm sure a thread on the Mac version of steam would attract attention from our forum Mac users. For a forum like steampowered I think there's more of a need.

Forum sections are created based on need (i.e. there's numerous threads related to the subject, and lots of activity) and not because Steve Jobs said so.

Back