Steam Mobile App Beta - Screenshots

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As I'm sure you're very aware unfortunately despite the apps being available to download, they do not allow you to log in as the app is currently in Closed Beta.
[br]
The good news is, we do have access and we have some screenshots for you from the iPhone version:
[br]
iPhone screenshots
[br]

[br] [br] [br]

It is available on Android as well.

The experience is almost identical.

Here we go, some android ones for you (From Ice Cream Sandwich)

Screenshot_2012-01-26-20-57-11.jpg Screenshot_2012-01-26-20-58-52.jpgScreenshot_2012-01-26-20-57-30.jpg Screenshot_2012-01-26-20-57-57.jpgScreenshot_2012-01-26-20-58-16.jpg

gamescreen.png

Wow, the smg took the helicopter down to 18% health?!

The icons in the UI look horribly low res, especially on the Galaxy Nexus and tablets with the 720p+ screens.

I can't wait to get into the beta myself.

Expressed my interest of joining. Looks interesting.

And realized that HL2.net's smash is SPUF's smash.

The icons in the UI look horribly low res, especially on the Galaxy Nexus and tablets with the 720p+ screens.

I can't wait to get into the beta myself.
Yes that is true, I've also found those two UI buttons in the top left and right corner aren't particular responsive for some reason, I think they are too small too. Early days still though.

It seems like they've made a better iPhone app than they have Android.

I do hope they create an Android-specific user interface in the future.

It seems like they've made a better iPhone app than they have Android.

The Android app is a port. :) But yeah, like Smash said as well the Android version could use a little more love. Everything works though and for a beta it is extremely polished and stable. Basically the only thing that needs to be added (besides games of course) is the balance of your Steam wallet.

Got my invitation and one giftable access. PM me or add me to your Steam friends if you want it.

could some1 pm me a key please :0 ?
*edit
thx Edeslash for giving me 1 :D

The Android app is a port. :) But yeah, like Smash said as well the Android version could use a little more love. Everything works though and for a beta it is extremely polished and stable. Basically the only thing that needs to be added (besides games of course) is the balance of your Steam wallet.
And group chat, tbh I was very disappointed that's not in there yet.

Group chat could be messy.

Back