Steam problems.

SpuD

Reaction score
I just reformatted my computer, but I had my steam folder on my 2nd HDD.

Ive done it tens of times before. I reformat and just load steam back up and its all fine and dandy.

This time I loaded it up, and none of the games were there. I dont want to download them all again. Its still going to the same folder. But no games are showing up on the list.

SpuD said:
I just reformatted my computer, but I had my steam folder on my 2nd HDD.

Ive done it tens of times before. I reformat and just load steam back up and its all fine and dandy.

This time I loaded it up, and none of the games were there. I dont want to download them all again. Its still going to the same folder. But no games are showing up on the list.

as in u mean there gray or they arent in the list because sometimes if there gray its just a glitch its happened to me before but just play the game and it should work

giant384 said:
as in u mean there gray or they arent in the list because sometimes if there gray its just a glitch its happened to me before but just play the game and it should work

Yeh this sometimes happens to me, just restart steam and it should fix it.

hmm well the files should all be there anyway, so it may just be a quick d/l to activate them again? never happened to me but hey.

Back