Steam Rockstar sales this week

Not worth the price of a fast food meal.

Very much worth the price but I've spent too much on Steam sales and I'm just making my OD bigger, so no purchase this time.

That's the price of a really restaurant meal where I am, silver service and everything.
Not worth it.

It's only €7.50. That's the cost of McDonalds meal where I am.

Nah I'm messing, it's cheap but I think the games are poop.

I only want Vice city. even then I'm not sure I'll play it again. damn these steam sales. I still havent played half the games I purchased during the steam holiday sale. and I just got gta4 even though I have the xbox version

I got San Andreas A.O. version with a hardback book for that price, 3 years ago. Also, you can get VC on disc for like $1 + shipping. Oh, I guess it was on sale. I should have bought it then. Don't know if this one is on Steam, but Grand Theft Auto 1 is free, last time I checked. Thanks R*

EDIT: didn't see the reduced price at the bottom when I made this post

I got the Rockstar Collection on Monday and it's a steal. Max Payne though is ABSOLUTE SHAT! Really horrible game and I mean like Far Cry difficult and bad. :x

SA and VC are good, but I already played them to death.

I only want 1 and 2....I still bought it though.

DAMN YOU STEAM FOR MAKING IT SO EASY TO BUY SHIT.

Oh. I didn't scroll down the first time. $7.49 for all of them is a steal.

I may have to pick this up, even if i don't play them for another year or 2

Guild Wars collection is also on sale. Though I cant say I am that interested; the art direction is so gaudy.

i fukin missed the gta classic games, someone shoot me, or rob me or run me over with a tank please!

Has anyone played the X3 games? They are on sale. When I checked them out I was like "Sweeeet" and then when I read there was no multiplayer I was like "ohhh...."

But gta and gta2 you can download for free any rate?

I got the Rockstar Collection on Monday and it's a steal. Max Payne though is ABSOLUTE SHAT! Really horrible game and I mean like Far Cry difficult and bad. :x

I like you and all, but please, would you kindly JUMP OFF A BRIDGE AND DIE?

Max Payne is a great game... Max Payne 2 is ok. Both have their lame moments but the game is structured nicely and the story is well crafted.

Vice City is back on solo sale for some reason. Only four hours.

I'm going to echo the general vibe that you're a bad person.

If you take 2 steps in the wrong direction BLAM your dead. You must aim with pinpoint accuracy for the villains head while moving sideways in slow-mo. The bosses can take bullets like a champ unlike you. Enemies have great accuracy and merely need to wave their gun to kill you. Enemies can shoot you behind a wall as their bullets magically curve around corners.

Max Payne is hard and is bad. The story is super cliche too.

I ended up buying X3: Terran Conflict for 9.99... hopefully I won't regret it. I wanted something with a space economy that would allow me to have dogfights and play as a pirate or bounty hunter; that wouldn't play out like an excel spreadsheet or cost 14.99 a month.

Back