Steam

The Duke

Reaction score
What is it? Where can I get it? How much does it cost?

Originally posted by Joeyslucky22
1. its for fileplanet subscribers only
2. you can find it at www.gamespot.com
3. it cost $30.00 a month :dozey:

1) thats incorrect and that wasn't his first question.

2) goto the steam users forum

3) no it doesnt cost 30/month

Originally posted by The Duke
$30.00 a month? I don't think I'll be getting it then. :cool:

Well, perhaps there is hope....

Uhh .. it's free.

...lol... im kidding..

1. go to steam forums...
2. anywhere
3. its free

So what does it cost? And where do I get it?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT MY MOUF?

GO.....TO....THE.....STEAM....USERS....FORUM

please dont make us reply again to explain it.

Steam is free. You can find it in various parts of the inet, and you don't have to pay any subscription quotes to it. When he said $30 a month he was refering to the Fileplanet subscription.

Ok, now: 1. How do I set it to download HL2 media (what I primarily got this for) 2. Where will I find the media once it is downloaded?

Ok, now: 1. How do I set it to download HL2 media (what I primarily got this for) 2. Where will I find the media once it is downloaded?

1. It will "download" HL2 media when there is some to download. i.e. In the next "update", which is now likely Tues.
Steam looks for new updates, etc. to d/l on start-up and also if you set it's properties to stay updated.
e.g. Hit the games button, right click a game in the menu and select properties; under Automatic updates select "Always keep this game up to date" The media tab, when they update it into the GUI , will prob be similar or the same.

2. Not sure. A viewer in the update? or it will autoplay the media when you hit the Media tab? Someone with the knowledge...feel free to correct me.

Back