Terrible man kills dog for no apparent reason

That's a lot of fancy stancing for a dog kill.

Good, I hate dogs.
You must continue your quest to rid the world of all canines.

That is all I did in the Witcher too. Run around the city and kill things at night.

Why does he do the wave with his arms in crouch? That doesn't make a single iota of god-damn sense.

Why does he do the wave with his arms in crouch? That doesn't make a single iota of god-damn sense.

It probably it has something to do with momentum which he can use when the enemy attacks (plus perhaps it can make it harder for the enemy to determine how and when he'll attack).

I don't really know much about fencing, but I assume the devs consulted someone, instead of making this up. ;)

It probably it has something to do with momentum which he can use when the enemy attacks (plus perhaps it can make it harder for the enemy to determine how and when he'll attack).

I don't really know much about fencing, but I assume the devs consulted someone, instead of making this up. ;)

You don't do that in fencing, and he's holding a full-size bastard sword in high-guard one-handed (not fencing). That's hard enough to do without flailing your arms around like an idiot. I just find it very distracting to watch him pull Muhammed-****ing-Ali body movements with a medieval weapon.

He's a mother****ing witcher. That's all explanation we could possibly need.

Back