Tom Clancy's Call of Prey 2: MAXIMUM Dudebro

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

gamereactor83_239491.jpg

there are no words.....

Oh my God, is that really the new main character?
:LOL:

I enjoyed Prey because of it's unusual story based off of an unusual main character. This does not like that at all.

I don't remember how Prey ended though. Is this supposed to be a sequel to storyline of the first game?

I enjoyed Prey because of it's unusual story based off of an unusual main character. This does not like that at all.

I don't remember how Prey ended though. Is this supposed to be a sequel to storyline of the first game?
I don't see how this could at all continue from the first, unless they used Tommy, since the ending showed he was still needed. This is obviously not him. This looks gay.

I don't see how this could at all continue from the first, unless they used Tommy, since the ending showed he was still needed. This is obviously not him. This looks gay.

I just re-watched the ending. I must have been a moron and quit out during the credits years ago...

I just re-watched the ending. I must have been a moron and quit out during the credits years ago...

Yeah I made that mistake with a few games. I've started being more careful about that with recent games like Dead Space 2 that have extras in the credits.

Looks like it's going to suck even harder than Prey.

I hate Ubi. There's nothing else for me to say about them anymore. I hate every game they've made since Chaos Theory.

"GameReactor tells all about Human Heads long awaited sequel."

Bit of a poorly worded translation I guess, I am kinda tired from just waking up.

Yeah, no, I liked it too, but it just seemed like one of those games that would ultimately be left alone after its first outing. This ain't lookin' too purty.

I really hope the main character's name is Ramirez.

It's like i'm in 2006 again.

New rumour from Kotaku: http://ca.kotaku.com/#!5782169/prey-2-drops-you-in-the-shoes-of-a-human-bounty-hunter

"[...] the game jumps forward, we're told, to a seedy alien planet that sounds a bit like the future Earth of Blade Runner. This is where the game really opens up, revealing the [player] as the only human on an alien planet working as a bounty hunter.

The game is meant to be an open world title with multiple ways to complete objectives, but at its heart it is still a first-person shooter, we're told.

Players will get clients via a communicator and gather information from the environment and the inhabitants by scanning non-player characters. These scans, we're told, reveal a character's intentions and identity."

^ wow that has literally nothing to do with the first one...at all! O__o

also from gaf:

dudebro-grs.jpg

re6.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

this sums up the entire industry's state

Oh man thanks for those awesome images Lambda, that really made my day!

1fiibd.jpg

Here's the original without the half-life title:

iqeluv.jpg

is there a blank? verstion so I can make my own?

It's really not that hard to draw over the word PREY with a color that matches the BG.

Considering how Randy Pitchford likes to bash Steam these days Gearbox making OP4 2 seems unlikely.

And you know I totally read that in the suit's voice.
Hahaha! So did I! Too funny. Someone needs to record that voice saying all sorts of "Maximum _______" for all the different opportune times we can use a phrase like that on the interwebs. That would be fantastic. Kind of like the Wesker voicemails and ringtones that were recently done. Serious awesome.

YM552.jpg

L2YFg.jpg

wCcj7.jpg

I think I should had added more to the hitman one

Back