joule

Tank
Reaction score
New teaser trailer is up!

TS3_logo_4.JPG

Watch it here.
Hi-Def

Toy Story 3

Release Date: June 18, 2010 (Disney Digital 3-D)
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Lee Unkrich
Screenwriter: Michael Arndt
Starring: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Don Rickles, Wallace Shawn, Estelle Harris, John Ratzenberger, Ned Beatty, Jodi Benson, Michael Keaton
Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family, Fantasy
Official Website: Disney.com/ToyStory
Plot Summary: The creators of the beloved "Toy Story" films re-open the toy box and bring moviegoers back to the delightful world of Woody, Buzz and our favorite gang of toy characters in "Toy Story 3." Lee Unkrich (co-director of "Toy Story 2" and "Finding Nemo") directs this highly anticipated film, and Michael Arndt, the Academy Award®-winning screenwriter of "Little Miss Sunshine," brings his unique talents and comedic sensibilities to the proceedings.

Great teaser, glad to see they have everyone back, both voice and character-wise.

<3 Toy Story, good memories from my younger years. Looking forward to this, I'm glad all the voice actors seem the same.

Brilliant. I'm really happy to see this is going forward with the right crew and team. Toy Story means alot to me - I would really hate to see it flop. It would actually break me a little inside because 1 & 2 are fantastic films. Recently re-watched them and it's still solid gold.

2010 is a long, long way, but I trust it will be worth it.

Hope it's good. Wall-E and Monster's Inc have always been the best of Pixar to me.

Sadly I have not watched the Incredibles D:

The Incredibles is awesome too so go watch it and holy shit I felt like I was 7 years old watching that.

:(

Awe-Some!

I enjoyed Toy Story 1 & 2.

Looking forward to Part 3.

-MRG

Nice :)

Toy story and wall-e are really the only pixar things in my mind that live up to the hype

Looks awesome. Great memories of Toy Story from a kid. Looking forward to this :)

Wall-e and Finding Nemo are their best. If you disagree you're simply wrong.

Wall-e and Monster's Inc.

You are simply wrong.

Finding Nemo was so dull. Well, no, but I can't think of much memorable from it at all. I remember not finding it that great but I could do with watching it again. Toy Story, Incredibles, Bugs Life, Monsters Inc and Wall-e ftw.

EDIT: Zombie, if you like Team Fortress you'll probably really enjoy The Incredibles. Does the evil genius thing really well. ****, I love how well Pixars art team go about creating (or replicating) styles and environments.

Bugs Life was Pixar's worst film -.-

If you don't love Finding Nemo you have no soul.

Bugs Life was awesome. :D

If you don't love Toy Story you have no soul.

Wall-E is the best. Monsters Inc is the worst (but still good).

I can't wait for Toy Story 3 and Cars 2, but at the moment Up doesn't really take my fancy. Having said that, I thought Cars would be crap and it's amazing.

Why do so many people think A Bug's Life is Pixar's worst film? They compare it to Antz(which I thought was very boring and just plain ugly to look at)

Cars is easily their worst film.

all of pixars film have a great quality to them that most other 3D animated films don't. they're quite inspired i think so in my book, they're all quality films

Ratatouille > Finding Nemo :)

(Kung Fu Panda owns them all!)

To infinity and beyond!
Yay, we finally get a new sequel.

Wall-E had me weeping. Great movie and a lovely character.

Bugs Life was average and so was Monsters Inc.
Didn't care much for Cars at all.
Finding Nemo was fun as well as heartwarming.
Ratatouille was enjoyable.
If anything deserves a sequel, it's The Incredibles. By far their best work imo. Along with Toy Story.
"Up" looks interesting. Too early to tell though.

I pissed myself.

anyway, how come every time pixar is mentioned a fight breaks out over what their worst is?

Because Cars is easily the worst.

Seriously I didn't care about any of the ****ing characters in that movie. I dont care about your race speed mcasshole

Cars was an abomination.

Up is getting absolutely rave reviews, holy shit. I'm getting really pumped to see it, but us Australians have to wait until September :(

Okay I'll also say that monsters inc is quite good but rip out my soul if you have to but.......

.....finding nemo is ****.

Anyone who didn't like Finding Nemo really must not have a soul at all.
Fact.

There was something good about Finding Nemo? I didn't notice. Monsters Inc was incredibly mediocre - greatly overshadowed by Toy Story 1 and 2. I haven't seen Cars or Wall-E, but I loved Ratatouille. Bugs Life is worse with each successive watch, and I greatly prefer Antz.

We already knew you were soulless asamo but it's nice of you to confirm that there hasn't been some gypsy curse lately.

I am seriously going to have to watch Monster's Inc again because I remember loving it.

Toy Story FTW. I've still got my Buzz and Woody plush dolls!

I haven't seen Cars but it looked terrible. I'm excited about Up.

On topic, Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer more like "What a waste of time and money". They could have just said "Oh hay we're making Toy Story 3" and everyone would have been psyched. No sense making a teaser that shows jack shit.

Personally, I found all the films without Andrew Stanton involved in the screenplay were mediocre, i.e. Incredibles (although a rewatch fared a little better), Ratatouille and Cars. Whoever wrote Cars should be shot.

Bugs Life was Pixar's worst film -.-

If you don't love Finding Nemo you have no soul.

This and this.

Incredibles is my favorite, really hope this is good.

Back