ups lol

I thought this was going to be a video about UPS.

And how the hell did she fly back. It was like she got pushed by a ghost.

what the **** was that dude thinking? yeah that happens when you jump head first down the stairs made out of metal. Complete idiot.

would've been awesome, of course instinctively I'd bring arms toward face unlike mr.eliminatedbynaturalselection, if I felt the need to do that =\

would've been awesome, of course instinctively I'd bring arms toward face unlike mr.eliminatedbynaturalselection, if I felt the need to do that =\

His arms were out to his side, that is what he was trying to do from the looks of things.

But still, moron.

You guys hear about those incidences when escalators go horribly wrong and come off their tracks, and everything slides down including people? People have died from that. :O

When I worked at Sears, I used to work in the basement level. And one time while I was working the register that was right in front of the escalator coming down to the floor, I saw a woman's dress get ripped off her because it got caught in the escalator. It got all tangled up inside and broke the escalator too. Good times.

Back