USP Compact - 56k beware!

Okt

Reaction score
Well I decided to start modeling agian, I started with something easy. Please go easy and do let me know the errors. I will post wires tommorow.

usp-render.gif

usp-render1.gif

2072 tris

^ this is totaly unoptimised though. I could get it doen to 1200.
The stripe is an area which is lacking in shadow. :)

Thanks a bunch m8!

Hmmm time to change the sig saying how I am using a new puter...

umm when the slide is back the cover shouldnt go back too :(

Yeah, right :D didn't see that. The chamber hast to be opened.

Well I did a little bit more tweaking but it really needs more attention. I fixed the rear end of the slide, and the clip moves in and out smoothly. I also fixed the cover that you guys mentioned.
Thanks for the comments. Keep em comin'

USP-Render3.gif

I want to model this gun myself, so if you could share your reference pictures it would be great :D

do you know how to unwrap and skin coz if ur not too good at it i could help you?.

the model is looking pretty nice.

Okt, I just realized something on the model and your reference pictures.
The area I marked is supposed to go inwards, not outwards. Please check attachment

Dalith, I changed it a while ago, I just haven't posted any updates. Mindless_Moder, I kinda know how but they way I do it, it'll be years before I am done. I would really like the assistance. MSN, AIM, ICQ?
Thanks for the comments too guys!

Question: Since your renders of the slide locked back are all from the right side of the gun, are you making the slide lock lever on the other side raised into proper position when its locked back?

Back