"Want some more HL2 info?" -"No thanks."

A.I.

Reaction score
I remember when I runned HL for the first time. It was a special kind of feeling that never happend again at any other game. But I didnt' know much about the game except of what I've read in the review in PCGamer. Now, I understand, that VALVe is still hidding the crucial info about the game, but, still, I think it's much better feeling to play a game without any knowledge of its perils. So, I'll try not to acquire any new info about the game (at least the story, enemys and friends and the weaponry). What about you?

Theres 25 weapons in the HL2 aresenal.. Only 11 have been revealed.. meh!

I agree. I'm gonna stay away from threads discussing facts about the storyline. Other info, such as weapons graphics physics and such; I'll chug.

RTFMish said:
Theres 25 weapons in the HL2 aresenal.. Only 11 have been revealed.. meh!

Those 14 unrevealed weapons you're talking about are probably the things you'll be throwing with the manipulator. :) :p

I would sure enjoy using smoke grenades in HL2 but sadly i bet they're not included.

RTFMish said:
14? WTF? I counted 11..

He said 14 unrevealed, and no there not stuff to do with the manipulator.

You'll be surprised, and get that feeling no matter what you read.

I just want screeshots
but not of all the enemyes and stuff
just simple in game screeshots

i think people who dont realy want to know are the people who havent registered here and who dont actively take part in the threads...

I wonder... if the Hive hand is in HL2... will we be seeing the Xenian Grunts again?

Oh, no, not the Xenian grunts again :hmph: I hate them. :hmph:

Back