WARNING: This Section May Contain People Who Don't Share Your Opinions

I do not agree. Your opinions suck, gtfo. The politics forum is NOT a place for opinions, its a place for unabridged stern worship, damnit!

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

stern worship? i'd settle for one of you washing my car or taking out the garbage every now and then

Normally I wouldn't sticky threads because someone asked for them to be... but this case seems appropriate.

stop pushing your opinion on me!!! I cry POV abuse!!! I cant take it anymore!! your opinions are scarring me for me for life!!!

of course you do, you created the thread... hahaha I am indifferent.

I want to make you sticky with my manjuice.

/me puts on raincoat

ummm nothing ...nevermind

/me runs

It's ok, you don't have to understand anything, except that this section may contain people who don't share your opinions.

BTW, I share your opinion of not understanding this thread ;)

-DaMaN

You know what this dosn't need to be stickied thats my opinion. DEAL WITH IT.

This sticky sucks.

My deleted "=SEX"-thread would've made a much better sticky :(

This sticky won't last long, I just think it's somewhat amusing and pertinent

I dunno, I thing having this sticky is a good idea, as it is a perfect place for people with less IQ than a hampster to be referred to.

-DaMaN

Is it just me that ignore the stickys, making their purpose completely useless?

Ennui said:
This sticky won't last long, I just think it's somewhat amusing and pertinent
I disagree, and I disagree with your right to disagree with my disagreement!

The Monkey said:
Is it just me that ignore the stickys, making their purpose completely useless?
I do too, not always on purpose either, sometimes I just don't even notice them.

Especially if it's a forum I've already read the stickies at. I won't notice new stickies because I just scroll past them assuming it's the same ones that have been up forever.

I don't browse the forums so I don't even see them. I just hit "New Posts" and fire away.

I disagree, and I disagree with your right to disagree with my disagreement!
Well I disagree with your right to disagree about people disagreeing with your disagreement!

DaMaN said:
I dunno, I thing having this sticky is a good idea, as it is a perfect place for people with less IQ than a hampster to be referred to.

-DaMaN

Hehe.

CptStern said:
stern worship? i'd settle for one of you washing my car or taking out the garbage every now and then

I didn't ask for your opinion stern. This is not the place for opinions like that.

I seriously worry about people who need a sticky like this. On a forum. Named 'politics'.

I seriously worry about people who go into a mapping forum and post "h0w d0 i cod3 5tuff?"

-DaMaN

I seriously do not understand why this thread exists...

---
Waitwait, I just read the "shots fired" thread and I get it now.

Thread = win.

Minerel said:
Well I disagree with your right to disagree about people disagreeing with your disagreement!
I disagree with the existence of your disagreement! :O

I disagree with your disagreement about the existence of the disagreement with your right to disagree about people disagreeing with your disagreement!

Wait... what?

-DaMaN

personally I am agnostic about disagreement. I mean, do we really know?

Anyone wo disagrees with me is false.

Or at least I think so...

Back