Well, I'm stuck already

Varsity

Reaction score
Just stopped playing after 3 hours. :) ****ING AWESOME! I'm now stuck, having killed the combine helicopter in the airboat section we saw at E3. I can see the jump, I can see the controls I need to push to let me make the jump, but dammit I can't see a way up there. Has anyone worked it out yet?

Still not there. Just started the airboat level. :)

Ya, I'm in Ravenholm now, that part is simple, u just havnt looked around.

You need to stack 3-4 barrels to jump up and 'use' the controls.

I'm at Ravenholm too atm, and it's scarying the sh** out of me :D
Those headcrabs are INSANE!!!

bJARKE said:
You need to stack 3-4 barrels to jump up and 'use' the controls.

I'm at Ravenholm too atm, and it's scarying the sh** out of me :D
Those headcrabs are INSANE!!!

Yeah I'm at Ravenholm too, it's scarier than Resident Evil!! Try playing with 5.1 speakers....and turn off the lights....man I nearly pissed in my pants....

*** CAUTION: POTENTIAL SPOILER *****
Don't scroll down if you haven't passed Ravenholm yet.

How do I get to the Church to meet Father Grigori? I keep walking around in circles.....

Man i am in Coast or Highway 17. thats one crazy level. it is simailer to the raft chase. One thing i have to say it that the Buggie controls are perfect unlike Farcry. My least fav is the mines thats the level right after Ravenholm

You want to talk about scary? Oh just wait, it gets even scarier - makes Ravenholm look like a carnaval... :)

Did anyone else spot the G-Man just as you head to the controls for the dam release the original poster got stuck at?
I got up top and as I parked up on the grass was looking around and spotted him on zoom. Of courc e by the time I got there he has dissapeared.

I've finished Ravensholm and just come out of mines.

PS: I also spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do after killing the chopper. Felt very silly when I saw the answer :)

Go to the spot opposite the jump where there is another dam. There will be a little platform with a VALVe. Have you noticed how many god damn VALVes there are. You think VALVe is trying to make a point here. lol. Raise the dam, drive up kill some combines, make your way to the controls that are sparking, open the dam, get back in the boat and drive back over the tree stump, get some air.

Eh? lol I just reversed the airboat up to the side of the concrete ledge, got out, jumped onto the airboat and scrambled up over the ledge and opend the gate.

G-Man watching you? I never saw him there. Infact, I haven't spotted the G-Man once... and I'm already at Ravenholm. Although, I really am quite rubbish at observation.

You'll get another chance to see him once you clear Ravenholm. When you get to the trains and follow down the track I was peeking under a trin and saw him again but he walked out of screen by the time I remembered where my screenshot button was. Obviously he must show up as some sore of easter egg if your in just the right place so unlucky if you miss him. I probably missed him a few times myself.

Has no one else spotted him? I'll make a new thread and ask...

Yeah i've spotted almost every G-Man. I think. Anyways im in the last level and im stuck on that one. I forgot how I got passed the helicopter tho. Sorry!

Back