What's the size of your steam folder?

2.25 GB - everything that there possibly could be installed... i started playing the steam half-life single player... omfg it's so buggy

yeah the half life is really buggy. I wonder if HL2 would be anything like that? I doubt it would, but that would suck. I'm buying it from the store so it doesnt really matter to me.

Originally posted by Brett
yeah the half life is really buggy. I wonder if HL2 would be anything like that? I doubt it would, but that would suck. I'm buying it from the store so it doesnt really matter to me.

the reason HL is buggy on steam is because its the original unpatched HL, whereas people who own HL can download and install patches upto version 1.1.0.0 or whatever the newest version is.

Well thats kinda dumb, I think it would be updated though shouldn't it? I notice Steam HL singleplayer the level loads are a real bitch because there so damn long.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
the reason HL is buggy on steam is because its the original unpatched HL, whereas people who own HL can download and install patches upto version 1.1.0.0 or whatever the newest version is.

Umm.. no it's not.. the original HL doesnt work properly on my system without the updates.. the Steam version works fine.. although it doesn't support my 5.1 surround sound speakers at the moment..

Actually i have the original half-life and all the expantion... though i still play the steam version because even though it has all it's problems it's concept, and the way it looks (i'm talking about steam here) to me is really really cool...

The only issues that i do have with it is the bugs in the game play (for example if u die from electricity on the rails and load your last saved game u will be trapped in that area of the game (meaning no new area will load) until u restart steam) also the fact that the blue shift HD pack doesn't work. Other wise it's great.

sorry for getting so specific.

Remember the topic, guys! When writing a new reply insert the folder size too.

Back