Worms armageddon (and world party)

lans

Reaction score
Anyone still play this?

Just yesterday, I found the CD lying on my shelf gathering dust. Put it in and started playing. Got addicted for more than 6 hours - haven't had so much fun for ages!

Just wondering if anyone still plays it, I forgot what a great game it was. Also, how is that new worms 3D? is it worth the money because I'm really a big-time whore for turn-based strategies.

I still play the original Worms (on the playsation) every thursday with mates. Great game :)

hmmm, well, IMO Worms 3D sucked so much compared with the 2D versions :/

Wasn't particularly fond with the 3D version either. Had hours of endless fun with Worms Reinforcements. Kamakazeeeee! Ah, the memories.

worms armaggeddon is the best game ever made and you've made me consider reinstallation

I have world party. I play it with a friend :D

It is really fun!

:D

IM me if you want to play sometime :)

I haven't played Worms: Armageddon in a long time, but you're going to make me, darn it!

By the way, anyone here tried The Fiddler? It was an app that lets you make your own weapons, but doesn't work with Windows XP.

Not played worms for ages but i loved it so much!. Not so sure about worms 3D, i think worms is a game that should be left 2D like Oddworld was'nt >.<.

Worms was so fun. I barely played the 3D version for more than 5 minutes, really not my thing. Worms is best played in multiplayer, the singleplayer gets boring after a while.

simmo said:
hmmm, well, IMO Worms 3D sucked so much compared with the 2D versions :/

very, very true.

i still occasionally play worms world party @ lans if i can convince others too ;)

Worms 4 is supposed to be more like the previous Worms again.

Wait, there making a worms 4 ? hot damn.

is there much information about it ?

if you've ever played pocket tanks, it's kind of like that. Only except worms is like 10 times better.

Back