WoW Beta Sign Ups

ApocalypseNow

Reaction score
WoW Beta Sign Ups and your thoughts on MMORPGS

Hey I was just wondering how many people here are going to sign up for the WoW beta (that begins in the evening) tomarrow?

I usually don't play MMORPGs (Like everquest, star wars galaxies, Eve online) because they bore the crap out of me, and I don't like the Idea of neverending games, but WoW looks very promising.

I have read a few previews and stuff like that and Blizzard (Who I am a dedicated customer to buying Diablo, D2 + LOD, Starcraft + broodwar, WC3 + frozen throne) I think has solved many of the problems with MMORPGS.

I think this MMORPG will turn out decent and prehaps a very fun game because blizzard isnt the kind of company who releases bad game.

I did recently buy a MMORPG (FFXI) and uninstalled that because It wasnt fun at all....

Your thoughts?

P.S. If anyone could send me links to pictures that have Inventory Menus up and character stat pages please post them (make sure they are non-alpha related) so the mods dont get pissed off....

This has already been posted in the Gaming Forum...

Letters said:
This has already been posted in the Gaming Forum...
They should either make the Gaming forum show up on the main list (not a sub-forum of the general off-topic forum) or just move all of that crap into this section and get rid of it.

my opinion of MMORPGs...what's the point of being a hero in a world of heroes?

hehe, i like mmorpg. I just really hate having to pay monthly charges. Only game i ever did that for was earth and beyond and i got bored of that rather fast.

i looked through blizzard's FAQs and it seems like they're truly trying to make WoW a different game. i have a lot of confidence in blizzard...they've made many quality games. i just hope it continues with WoW. It certainly looks like a worthwhile game. but so did star wars galaxies :\

btw...have you guys checked out dungeon siege 2?

http://www.dungeonsiege.com

the trailer for DS2 on the site is in-engine footage....and the funny part is...it's the same engine as DS1 : )

Back