Ya **** Hollywood: WB set aquire rights to make Blade Runner sequel/prequel

so. whats the point of this thread, and why would you care if they made a sequel, then? you seem to be complaining about SOMETHING, now that you're denying what I figured, what the **** are you complaining about?

you know, I was just about to edit my post to add some joviality to my reply by editing my last line to include "...arguing with yourself so step off man! STEP OFF!!" but then I saw your reply to my reply and let me tell you something; as far as replies goes that's not the reply I was expecting. so step off man STEP OFF

really? do I have to spell it out for you man? ok here goes: it's going to be shit. I'd rather have nothing than shit. you cant do anything with shit expect point and scoff at it's shittiness. having nothing explains itself n'est-ce pas my pointy headed little friend?

okay okay that's totally fine, this movie will probably be shit just like The Thing sequel/prequel will be shit and the AvP movies were shit, so i catch your drift and all and ill totally step off and agree. this movie will probably be shit.

it's just some people seem to take it personally when remakes/sequels/prequels are made of human shit. but, i mean, just don't watch them.

This thread is absurd.

it's just some people seem to take it personally when remakes/sequels/prequels are made of human shit. but, i mean, just don't watch them.

I'm one of them. And yeah, I usually ignore them, but still, it's an insult to the original, and that bothers the **** out of me.

SEE, I WASN'T ARGUING WITH MYSELF, i was arguing with yorick, from the future

:p

Much as I dislike these type of arguments, and most of you, I find myself agreeing with Erestheux. Half-arsed or shitty remakes/prequels/sequels don't affect the originals at all, and I'm still able to enjoy them as I always did.

I think people who dont mind shitty sequels can get their own damn thread!!!

I think people who dont mind shitty sequels can get their own damn thread!!!

But then like, what's the point of this thread then? Just everyone nodding their heads and making bad jokes?

what's the point of any thread that announces any product in this forum? what's the point of having a thread on diablo 3 when it's first announced? just a lot of nodding people agreeing that they'll buy it when it comes out? how is a thread about a sequel to bladerunner any different than a thread about a sequel to diablo 2?

The point would be so people can express their opinions however they're aligned, unified under the thread title that defines the topic of discussion. And even though it is your expressed opinion that people who have differing opinions to your own should make a separate-but-equal thread to discuss them, you should have expected to find those opinions here.

On a related note I hate typing the word "opinion."

And even though it is your expressed opinion that people who have differing opinions to your own should make a separate-but-equal thread to discuss them

you got that I was joking right?

you should have expected to find those opinions here.

I did however what I didnt expect was for people to question the reasoning behind this thread. I dont care if they disagree but to have no other point but to ask why this thread exists while at the same time ignoring the fact that there are literally hundreds if not thousands of threads that are similiar in nature. kinda makes you wonder why they bothered posting at all

if that's a reply to my post I'm going to have to wait till someone quotes you. I'm really stubborn and it's more fun to imagine what you're posting. a sweet recipe for lentil soup or 3 page dissertation on why you like the cock. it's anybody's guess!!!

oh and if you're not responding to my post then ...nevermind :)

I have no idea what the **** is going on here. What was this thread about again?

Why on earth is this movie so popular on this site? It's a decent film, I guess, but Jesus H Christ, it's not really that great.

Everyone here pretends to like it so that we can rage at the American film industry for making a remake.

This same concept applies to almost everything else from before 2000.

it's not just this site. take any group of gamers/hobbyists/sci-fi fans/comic books fans and chances are bladerunner is at the top of their best films list. as far as science fiction in film it's up there with 2001 as the best sci-fi ever made and even compared to non sci-fi movies it holds up against the greats. there are reasons why it's featured in many film courses along side such classics as Sunset blvd and a Touch of Evil. I cant think of any other sci-fi movie that successfully transcends genres like bladerunner does. strip it of tech and it's essentially a hard boiled detective drama right out of the 40's film noir.

it's not just this site. take any group of gamers/hobbyists/sci-fi fans/comic books fans and chances are bladerunner is at the top of their best films list. as far as science fiction in film it's up there with 2001 as the best sci-fi ever made and even compared to non sci-fi movies it holds up against the greats. there are reasons why it's featured in many film courses along side such classics as Sunset blvd and a Touch of Evil. I cant think of any other sci-fi movie that successfully transcends genres like bladerunner does. strip it of tech and it's essentially a hard boiled detective drama right out of the 40's film noir.
Plus it's boring as shit.

(2001 is one of my favourite movies of all time, mind you.)

They are both boring as shit.

Gasp, blasphemy!

I have to say, Bladerunner wasn't the most interesting, but 2001 stands on its own as the most boring film I have ever seen. The dealbreaker is the 20-minute color-changing flyover. What the **** Kubrick? What the ****?

I was in Borders today to see if they had anything worth shit, and I saw a novel titled "Bladerunner" written by Philip K Dick, with a movie scene cover.

I leave it to you guys to figure out why I ragefaced.

I was in Borders today to see if they had anything worth shit, and I saw a novel titled "Bladerunner" written by Philip K Dick, with a movie scene cover.

I leave it to you guys to figure out why I ragefaced.
OMG those ****ing retards. WTFFF?? Are they stupid as stupid??

It's Blade Runner.

Hey it's this question again. Haha. Never gets old.

Or any less pointless.

haha, this clever post was just as meaningful, as is this current one you are reading from me!

HAHA
HA

HA

OMG those ****ing retards. WTFFF?? Are they stupid as stupid??

It's Blade Runner.

BEST-BE-JOKING-NR.jpg

p.s. the story Blade Runner is based on is actually called Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

lick lick lick lick

OH SHIT IM SORRY LETS GET BACK TO THE POINT OF THIS THREAD

There is a Blade Runner sequel in the makes and I have no opinion about it!

blade runner is probably the shittest good film of all time

i mean i love it but man, it's ****ing shit, isn't it?

Back