You have bad taste in music

Evanescence is good. I liked it before everybody and their grandmother did though. Alot of people jump onto things because 'its the cool thing to do'. I hate that kind of mentality.

adema and train had a pretty cool song some years back, don't remember what it was called though...

evanescence is cool

hoobastank i like

I have Linkin Park, Staind, two Evanescence, and one Nickelback song on my playlist... I'm sick of little bitches whining about what I like.

rofl, awesome site. although some of that music is decent still halarious as ****

Linkin Park has real talent. I'm not a big fan, but I have respect for them.
Evanescence is ok,. kind of a mainstream industrial goth revival.

After watching the clips on Linkin Park,, I must say, this YHBTM has no idea what makes music good.

f|uke said:

After watching the clips on Linkin Park,, I must say, this YHBTM has no idea what makes music good.

they have a great dj man.

haha.. all these evanesence rationalizers.. face it people, you have bad taste in music. internet > you.

i'm cool though :cool:

f|uke said:

Sadly, I've seen linkin park live twice.

They have no talent. At all

And Adema is only known because The lead singer (who I understand just left the band) is the Brother Of Korn's Jon Davis.

In Conclusion, I agree with the site completely.

AudioRage said:
Sadly, I've seen linkin park live twice.

They have no talent. At all
Yes they do. I've never seen them live and can accept that they might not be able to hack live shows. Smashing Pumpkins was the same way. These bands have real talent for writing interesting, powerful music. They are studio wizards.

f|uke said:
These bands have real talent for writing interesting, powerful music. They are studio wizards.
^^ talking about linkin park..

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

As long as they don't say anything about Disturbed, Queens of the Stone Age or Red Hot Chili Peppers.

f|uke said:
Yes they do. I've never seen them live and can accept that they might not be able to hack live shows. Smashing Pumpkins was the same way. These bands have real talent for writing interesting, powerful music. They are studio wizards.

Playing live is the real test of talent for bands and groups. You can spend 'till the end of time in a recording studio, but, if you can't play live worth anything, then you're not that good.

Lil' Timmy said:
^^ talking about linkin park..

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA
Some of their shit is stupid, but most bands are guilty of that. Linkin Park's melodys are very intelligent, and the lyrics/vocals are passionate. The music is well balanced and crescendos quite well. They dont always hit the mark (and really only nail it dead on a few times), but I have total respect for what they've accomplished.

I dont care if you dont like it. If it doesnt speak to you, there is nothing wrong with that. However, if you mean to imply that I have poor taste or judgement if it speaks to me, that only speaks poorly about your character.
MadHatter said:
Playing live is the real test of talent for bands and groups. You can spend 'till the end of time in a recording studio, but, if you can't play live worth anything, then you're not that good.
No. Playing quality material live is the test for well rounded musical tallent. Some bands can play great live, but they're still playing shit. But being able to write and record great music still requires great tallent. A band that can do both is best, and these are the bands that I generally consider my favorites (Tool, Foo Fighters, to name a couple). But I cannot deny that Linkin Park has great tallent. Studio tallent, but still, tallent.

Faint is my favourite song from Linkin Park. Something about is just kick-ass. Sounds somewhat oriental.

f|uke said:
Linkin Park's melodys are very intelligent, and the lyrics/vocals are passionate. The music is well balanced and crescendos quite well... I have total respect for what they've accomplished.
^^ still talking about linkin park

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG YOU'RE KILLING ME!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lil' Timmy said:
^^ still talking about linkin park

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG YOU'RE KILLING ME!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I had actually thought you were a pretty smart guy, Timmy.

f|uke said:
t3h sign!!!!
I dont understand why you're choosing to alienate yourself over such a small thing, Timmy.
your comprehension is not required. if you mean to imply that i have alienated myself b/c linkin park sucks to me, that only speaks poorly about your character.

Lil' Timmy said:
t3h sign!!!!your comprehension is not required. if you mean to imply that i have alienated myself b/c linkin park sucks to me, that only speaks poorly about your character.
No. You are free to think that Linkin Park sucks. I thought I made that clear. You could have stated "I think they suck", and I wouldn't have given it another thought. See, I respect your opinion. However, you ridiculed my opinion by laughing at my articulated statements. I dont care if you dont agree with my statements. Hell, I dont care much if you laugh. But you're certainly putting yourself on my bad side by not respecting my opinion.

Comprende?

puppy wins.

edit: your agreement is not necessary, only your history.

Right on. MEAT PUPPETS FOR LIFE.

BTW, to all you linkin park people, YOUR LIFE IS NOT THAT HARD. ****ing angst crap.

I can't agree 100% with this web site until it includes all forms of Hip-Hop.

Dude... it's a ****ing website.

Edit - Oh, sorry I take it back. I forgot where I was for a second ^^;

yeah, all those bands do suck. i didnt need a website to tell me that.

I was extremely into Linkin Park way back, but when they started appearing on MTV and their album went platinum, they lost a lot of appeal. They're very good with samples and studio recording, but they're a little boring, and their songs are all random depressed lyrics.

Puddle of Mudd is decent too, catchy songs, but overall I'm not too pissed at their list. (oooh, rhyme!)

If Tool or Nine Inch Nails was on there, though, well, I would have typed a six page response.

/me hitches a ride

Cool, I didn't even have to go back to the main page.

I hope all you guys are somewhat young, because you can usually attribute this bad taste to immaturity. All this manufactured cheesy rap-rock goth crap has no redeeming qualities and the people that create it lack any shred of real talent. I've worked with a few of these bands as a studio tech, and done some recording myself. Bands such as Linkin Park come in to the studio and are basically told what to do by some big industry producer in order to get their asses on the radio.
Additionally, the lyrics they throw on top of their songs are terrible. Compare them to a writer such as Jeff Tweedy, Robbie Robertson, or hell even Bob Dylan. It makes it ridiculous just to call Linkin Park a group of 'artists'.

Redeem yourself with:
Wilco
Radiohead
The Band
Bill Withers

Anyways, I'm sure you guys will look back someday and think 'Why the hell did I ever listen to that crap?'

DarkHelmet said:
I hope all you guys are somewhat young, because you can usually attribute this bad taste to immaturity. All this manufactured cheesy rap-rock goth crap has no redeeming qualities and the people that create it lack any shred of real talent. I've worked with a few of these bands as a studio tech, and done some recording myself. Bands such as Linkin Park come in to the studio and are basically told what to do by some big industry producer in order to get their asses on the radio.
Additionally, the lyrics they throw on top of their songs are terrible. Compare them to a writer such as Jeff Tweedy, Robbie Robertson, or hell even Bob Dylan. It makes it ridiculous just to call Linkin Park a group of 'artists'.

Redeem yourself with:
Wilco
Radiohead
The Band
Bill Withers

Anyways, I'm sure you guys will look back someday and think 'Why the hell did I ever listen to that crap?'

Great stuff, especially Wilco. =]
I tend to shy away from mainstream. The state of mainstream music sickens me. It's being strangleholded by major labels, who aren't allowing artists to be creative. But meh, if people like the shit, I guess that's fine with me. There's some artists around on the major labels who I like, such as Wilco, Radiohead, Modest Mouse, etc.. But the rest all sounds so generic to my ears.

Subject: So what would be good taste?
Just wondering. :)
-----
Good music is music that has been scientifically shown to not be bad music.
-Eman Laerton
sixchar

DarkHelmet said:

Redeem yourself with:
Wilco
Radiohead
The Band
Bill Withers

Linkin Park should kill themselves. Anyone who likes them is 15 and retarded. These are scientific facts, undisputable.

The funniest thing I ever found online about linkin douche was an mp3 where someone merged two of their songs, and EVERYTHING LINED UP EXACTLY! every riff was almost identicle, and every riff ended at exactly the same time. the chorus began at the same second for both songs... their song structure is the same for every song, all they do is change the riffs slightly and write even crappier lyrics.

I hate pop music. If you like it, I hope your head explodes raining sunshine and kittens on everyone.

EDIT: edited for lil'timmy's reading pleasure

Back