HL2 on G4

Reaction score
Yes I know that you all know that everyone knows that HL2 and CS:S are going to be playable at the G4 awards show. What I wanted to let you all know, if you didn't know already, is that you can view this awards show tonight from 6pm to 12am PT and 9pm to 3am ET so all of you who were complaining about not having G4 can still watch the show and hopefully see HL2 and CS:S. That is if anyone still cares. ;)

no webcams I am there and its only a chatting channel

The people on that channel are so stupid they don't fuking answer the questions.

wait so you mean, they are filming it and haveing a live webcam of it today. but it doesn't actually show on TV til August 6th.

i wanna know why they are having carmen electra and a drugged up rock star hosting an award show for gamers. shouldn't they have actual gamers who know what they are talking about host it.

rabdsqrrl said:
i wanna know why they are having carmen electra and a drugged up rock star hosting an award show for gamers. shouldn't they have actual gamers who know what they are talking about host it.

Beats me. I wonder what Carmen Electra plays anyway, that is if she actually does...

I think they are just having her hoast because she's really hot...which is reason enough.

rabdsqrrl said:

I agree with you there.

Cant wait till it comes on I want 2 watch it so badly. The webcam better be good cuz i dont want 2 watch no fuzzy video.

Colonel Sanders said:
She'll probably play Playboy Mansion when it comes out
lol, she likes stuff that is crap, and stuff. wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Thx a lot for the link. Sweet stuff!

im going the g-phoria tonite, i think we get to play half life 2 and CS source, ill let you know how they are if so. . . also, carmen electra i believe has a team in ESPN football . . . but im not sure
naked

nicknaked said:
im going the g-phoria tonite, i think we get to play half life 2 and CS source, ill let you know how they are if so. . . also, carmen electra i believe has a team in ESPN football . . . but im not sure
naked

Wasn't it yesterday?...or is it today?

Anyway - good luck and bring back loads of news.

how'd you get in nicknacked? And also, some guys on the g4 website just said that g-phoria wasn't being streamed through the webcam after all. I'm a bit confused.

<g4ttv211> Rare: so the stream on this website tonight -will not- be the show they are filming tonight?
<Rare> g4tv211 not likely
<Rare> it will proably just be of people at the videogames part being drunk and chatting

Rare is one of the operators of the room.

how disappointing, I'll watch it anyway and tell you guys if there's anything good.

So is there gonna be SOMETHING tonight streaming live from that webcam...?

there will be something showing tonight. Dont know wat though

Before I start waiting:

Is this going to be something worth waiting for, do I get to see some HL2 related goodness?

Sounds like it's gonna be a freak show... I think I'll play TFC instead. :)

Back