CAGP6B0T1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 763
  • CA2JCLE3.jpg
    CA2JCLE3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 772
  • CAIJC9IR.jpg
    CAIJC9IR.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 796
You can see all the pics in order, just look for the thread of G4 pics...

HEY GUYS!!!
got back from Gphoria tonite, it was damn rad. I GOT TO PLAY HALF LIFE 2 !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!. it was better than meeting Napoleon Dynamite!! haha . To answer someones question, i was able to get in because i work for EBgames, and i was chosen from the store to go to the event. Ok so here's how it went, there were a ton of stations set up, but one lonely pc with a little sign on top that read "half life 2' i had a heart attack! i jumped on it, and played it for about 20 minutes. it was demo, that allowed you to play short parts of certain levels. The first two levels were boring in that they were just you walking around city 17, and it shows you first arrive. The most fun was riding the dun buggy. Mines would jump on the buggy and use jolts of pwoer to try to throw you off the side of the cliff. It was impressive because you could really feel the physics of these balls jolting. If the ball was on the back it would give you a pull feeling, if it was on the far right then you would have to hit the left harder ( you know wat im talking about ) if there were too many balls on the buggy, you get off the buggy, and use that groovy ass gravity gun to 'suck' them off then shoot them off the cliff. i road into a blockade where i got off the buggy and shot at two guards. The guards once killed fell liek ragdolls ( a lot like unreal tourny, or the Raven shield engine) i then shot a barrel to play wit hthe physics, but found out it was flammable then killed my self with the explosion. So i let others play, then i played against 7 others at a big Counter strike source lan party they had going. A lot of fun. It looks like cs might be fun again. I got a chance to talk to a couple of the designers there about the release date, bugs, more mods including Day of defeat. this is a lot to read, so if anyone wants any more info, post a message or just hit me up on aim ( snochisdead ) or email.
wish you guys coulda been there with me
Naked

Pear sized hail has a nice ring to it.

Well congratulations on the play time... though I am somewhat afraid of the fact that your dune buggy had too many balls. That sounds like a major issue. At the very least a hefty repair bill.

Sorry.... lack of caffeine is attacking my logic here.

will there be an avi from the G3 for download or something ?

There will probably be a download but anyone with a digital video camera or an All IN Wonder card should try to tape the broadcast.

Back