Anyone remember this song/music vid?

watermonster

Reaction score
I remember this was played many times around 1995-1997 MTV... I can't remember any of the lyrics, or the tune, but I remember the music vid.
I remember there was a man and a woman running away from each other. The video had a silent-movie style, and a few times there were street-signs that said things like "loyalty >" and "< dishonesty" albeit not those exact words.
At some point, one of the actors in the video has a tiny heart in her/his hand.
The video was black and white or sepia toned.

Anyone?

Ooh that rings a bell.

hmm i remember a music video(it was for a dance artist i think) that your description reminds me of, it was a girl and a guy who were both carrying big red hearts around New York asking people for help/directions, by the end of the video the hearts they were carrying had got smaller to handheld size.

It wasn't black and white though :|

Ooh that rings a bell.

hmm i remember a music video(it was for a dance artist i think) that your description reminds me of, it was a girl and a guy who were both carrying big red hearts around New York asking people for help/directions, by the end of the video the hearts they were carrying had got smaller to handheld size.

It wasn't black and white though :|

my god that rings a bit of a bell in me too..

No, that's not the one I'm looking for... Think signs! you know, wooden ones which point in opposite directions, naming opposite concepts like "misery" and "happiness." :(

meh I just wanted an excuse to use the term "dirty sanchez"

:naughty:

getlyrical.com people found it!
It's White Town - Your Woman
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVL-zZnD3VU[/youtube]

Back