Game+how to video = funneh

AHAHAHA.

I watched the video first, for obvious reasons. But you need some real talent to get past level three.

The kids 'skills' are priceless though.

You bastard Solaris. That scared the shit out of me.

Saw another version of this before so I immediately put my headphones aside :p I jumped a little anyway cause I still wanted to see the scare and it wouldn't be possible without focusing in the end.

The kid's reaction was priceless.

Wow, imagine having a video of you like that posted on the internet. Also, this is the first time one of these has really gotten me. :|

Okay, that made me jump. :D

If I was as young as that kid, I probably would have shat myself.

I kind of cheated and zoomed in close. Good thing I did too, only saw half the face... sound still scared the hell out of me... :eek:

I screamed when i saw that. i scare easily on thosae kind of things. There is another one of those somewhere on the internet, and it was much scarier than that one. I screamed and closed my eyes.

someone402 said:
I screamed when i saw that. i scare easily on thosae kind of things. There is another one of those somewhere on the internet, and it was much scarier than that one. I screamed and closed my eyes.

Yeh, some are just sick, I've seen one where its dieing, painful type scream and it shows loads of dead people and sick images of death.

That kids reaction was brilliant though, lol.

When i showed my mate that yesterday, he couldnt get to the scary part lol.

poor kid,luckily I quit playing before that happened,cuz I hate those damn things!

This shit is never f*cking funny at all.

Especially when dickheads do it to their young children. I mean, you have to be a pretty obnoxious bastard to do that to anyone you know. But this video, and the Where's Waldo video with the two kids... that's just messed up. What kind of asshole would do that to their kid?

I should have noticed when it said "Sound Effects will help." And then there was no sound. :|

Yea, he did get pwn't. Why does he pussyslap the screen, like that will help.

Erestheux said:
This shit is never f*cking funny at all.

Especially when dickheads do it to their young children. I mean, you have to be a pretty obnoxious bastard to do that to anyone you know. But this video, and the Where's Waldo video with the two kids... that's just messed up. What kind of asshole would do that to their kid?

I should have noticed when it said "Sound Effects will help." And then there was no sound. :|
What Where's Waldo vid?

There was this Where's Waldo flash that had no Waldo, and after like 30 seconds of looking with a happy tune, it flashed up a similar picture and deafening scream.

Some asshole father had his two kids which were probably 4-6 years old play it, and kept directing them toward the screen. When it came they ran out of the room screaming.

I just watched the video, people like that don't deserve kids... :-\

Kid looks too young for it to be all that funny. Coming next on HL2.net: Laivasse films himself dropkicking a baby around.

Click and hold, move right to the finish(Dont worry about walls as long as you're holding the mous buttons), let go of mouse button on finish, repeat. :p

Easy game, I still wish they would make versions of these where you can keep playing after the scare, cause by that time I'm having fun. :frown:

Lol already fell into this one before so I didn't do it again :p

Poor kid tho :|

Damn I rarely fall for a screamer, but this one got me (not that bad, i just feel one heartbeat and that's about it). The only thing that scares the shit out of me every fugging time is my adaware scanner.:| I start it and tell it to do a smart scan, in the meantime I just do random things. But when the scan is complete and it found a critical object, it goes like DWEEEEEP really loud... All of a sudden... Stupid scanner.

EDIT: Holy son of a shit, now some stupid ad that made a screaming sound just scared me D: Since when do as scream when you put your mouse on it? I was just quitely browsing the forums D: D:

Erestheux said:
There was this Where's Waldo flash that had no Waldo, and after like 30 seconds of looking with a happy tune, it flashed up a similar picture and deafening scream.

Some asshole father had his two kids which were probably 4-6 years old play it, and kept directing them toward the screen. When it came they ran out of the room screaming.

Holy shit, link!

FOR **** SAKE THAT WAS NOT FUNNY DANNY, I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE END :frown:

I started playing the game and was like... hey... I've done this before.. and swithched to the video... Cruel thing to do to the kid though

OH GOD DAMN IT.

First time I've been caught by a screamer in aaaaaaaaages. It got me good, I went "Ah jesus f*ck" which was unhelpful because my father's sitting at the computer next to me.

watched the video, kids initial reaction was absolutely ****ing hilarious but after that he was crying and i felt so bad :(

Back