Happy Birthday Dekstar!

LadyNapkin

Reaction score
Just want to wish Dekstar a fabulous birthday. Hope you had a good day babe!
Love you lots!
<3

man I wish I had a Lady Napkin

Happy birthday Dekstar.

>new person
>1 post
>makes a happy birthday thread

wut

>new person
>1 post
>makes a happy birthday thread

wut
It's his bedroom acquaintance I bet. Bad news since she knows where he goes to avoid her now.

Happy birthday Derek! Happy birthday to you.

Happy Birthday Dude! Don't let someone shoot a missile or rocket down your most vulnerable hole!

I wax my rocket every day!

Oh right, Dekstar... not Death star.

No offence babe, but I don't know which is worse--me making my own birthday thread, or you making an account just to do it.

Gosh, you're slow.

Happy birthday Dekky.

So he made his own birthday thread...

Who the hell does that?

WHO?!?!

Oh, Dekstar does, apparently.

Who the hell does that?

WHO?!?!

I regret doing this now. No he didn't do his own birthday thread, stupidly i thought it was a nice idea.

Obviously my bad.

I regret doing this now. No he didn't do his own birthday thread, stupidly i thought it was a nice idea.

Obviously my bad.

1243136266986.jpg

Welllll sooorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1254334972383.jpg

Hey congratulations on ruining this thread you big jerk

Hey Dekstar happy birthday a lot, I hope it's a good one

Is LadyNapkin kind of like 'LadyTissue' or 'LadyToiletpaper'? The joke is that you don't have a girlfriend (enjoy your hand)

I am glad I didn't make the thread earlier now because this is far more exciting.

h. b. day

Happy Birthday

I already gave you an internet for fixing my external hard drive permissions

No, it was posted from Dekstar's computer, but somebody was using Windows Remote Assistance/VNC to do it. :l

This is the happiest birthday thread.

Also, hahaha Napkin.

I like how the biggest dick to Lady Napkin in this thread is the unappreciative dekstar.

It's okay, it's not his birthday anymore.

Happy belated Birthday, brosinski.

I'm sorry I missed your birthday party, Dekstar. I couldn't decide if I wanted to throw you a surprise ninja birthday party, and then Hokey ruined it because he is an idiot sometimes, through no fault of his own.

I really just couldn't decide between samurai and ninja birthday. Such is life.

Who the hell does that?

WHO?!?!

Even if he did, who the hell cares if you make your own birthday thread anyway. I've done it before. Sometimes you feel a little...

sadbear.jpg

I knew it was coming, but I missed the opportunity to make the thread again this year, sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Also,
Is LadyNapkin kind of like 'LadyTissue' or 'LadyToiletpaper'? The joke is that you don't have a girlfriend (enjoy your hand)
****ing lol.

Thanks for the messages guys. I got a 1TB external HDD and a new phone for my birthday :E. New phone is an HTC Desire.

Back