Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r27ofl.jpg

I can stare at this for hours.

The best thing was, was that i thought the flowchart thing V-Man posted was included in this gif. But it wasn't. They're both awesome.

He's posing for a picture... you're also not supposed to keep your scope cover open until you're ready to fire- haven't you ever watched Leon/The Professional?

He's posing for a picture... you're also not supposed to keep your scope cover open until you're ready to fire- haven't you ever watched Leon/The Professional?

Then the guy on the left doesn't know how to use a scope. :p

car dog is watching someone masterbate

8vzw8fuja6yxo0xxqo.gif

please for the love of god dont start loldogs

I bet that car has some really great HORSEpower... get it? HAHAHAHAHA.

nice pic of a real storm cloud... kind of reminds me of the clouds in flash gordon!

2352745214_2d0e98003a_b.jpg

The guy on the right doesn't know how to use a scope.
Actually, if it is a red dot M68 optic, which is not a scope (difficult to confirm from the angle), then it will work with or without the cap on if you have both eyes open.

Reminds me of the short story An Old Man With Enormous Wings by Gabriel Garcia Marquez-

11th_grade.png

This is so ****ing true for some things.

I think the author is talking to me.

I pretty much disagree.

My friend messed with Perl one weekend in 11th grade and he's been heartbroken ever since. He also contracted HPV, so..

I pretty much disagree.

My friend messed with Perl one weekend in 11th grade and he's been heartbroken ever since. He also contracted HPV, so..

When I said some things I meant that it varies depending on subject. It's the same way for working with a car or something like that and oh wait you were joking...

Don't double post please. Especially if it's just inane laughter.

roflllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back