Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I feel like all this anime crap is spreading more and more.
He's right. This anime shit is a menace. Posting anime is an offense against the western world. DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO THE WEST.

1175383007512.jpg

Not content with just posting plain text, Darkseid spends hours adding crack filters and motion blur to really make the internet sit up and listen.

I could singlehandedly flood the forum with this sort of thing. I have the resources, I have the manpower, I have the tools, and I have the ability to make it spread.
But I don't, because I know taunting you about it and imagining you having an impending sense of doom and fear is so much of a boost to my ego and self-esteem.

If this place were to ever be flooded with anime constantly, I would leave.

Darkside you've gone too far! YOU CAN'T TAKE MY JAPANESE BATMAN AWAY!
dvd1cover.jpg

You can destroy pretty much every other anime if you like, though. Outlaw Star was good too IIRC.

I could singlehandedly flood the forum with this sort of thing. I have the resources, I have the manpower, I have the tools, and I have the ability to make it spread.
But I don't, because I know taunting you about it and imagining you having an impending sense of doom and fear is so much of a boost to my ego and self-esteem.

11433.jpg

Way to depress me...

Edit : at all those morons dressed up as animie characters.

Yeah dressing up as video game characters like zombies and gordon freeman is cool, but anime characters? **** no. Curse them for enjoying themselves and not being afraid what other people think.

Difference is at least the vast majority of us would recognise the character when someone dresses up as Barney or whatever whereas this isn't an anime forum and lots of us have no ****ing clue what people are meant to resemble in that massive waste of space.

Cosplay looks like fun. I'd probably like to go dressed as a cosplayer. I'd put on a fat suit and then try to dress up as some skinny character.

Difference is at least the vast majority of us would recognise the character when someone dresses up as Barney or whatever whereas this isn't an anime forum and lots of us have no ****ing clue what people are meant to resemble in that massive waste of space.
Gee that's not really what it sounds like to me.
all those morons dressed up as animie characters.
So, you're saying that because you don't recognize any of the characters, you are incapable of understanding that what they're doing is just as nerdy as something most of us would do also? And, therefore, they're morons?

I hate Cosplay, but when you bitch about it when you dress up like a video game character yourself, or make lame excuses why video game characters are OK to dress up as...you're just being retardedly hypocritical.

Dressing up as a fictional character is only acceptable if it looks good. Which is not the case here. /discussion

*folds arms at anyone who argues against any cosplay, but personally finds anime cosplay stupid because i don't like anime*

plus, eh, all anime cosplayers smell or are fat, sooo...

So, you're saying that because you don't recognize any of the characters, you are incapable of understanding that what they're doing is just as nerdy as something most of us would do also? And, therefore, they're morons?

If that's the sort of thing you like doing then ok , sure , that's cool but posting walls of pictures of other people doing it is just strange. Not strange as in "AHAHAHA NERDS!" strange as in "dude not every one here likes that sort of thing".

Although I did lol at the Mario one.

Edit : And yes , it is mostly because it is animie cosplay , and yes it is mostly because I don't get animie. So you are right to assume that.

"dude not every one here likes that sort of thing"

He didn't post it because he thought everyone would like it. Kyo of all people knows what hl2.net's general reaction would be.

I'm not even talking about the fact that he posted it.

Oh seriously who ****ing cares you bunch of ****ing whiners. Waaaaa, waaaaa, people being silly and enjoying themselves and then you get to laugh at them from securely behind your screen. Who the **** is losing out here? It's a win-****ing-win situation. Post some more ****ing pictures already and stop being such ****ing pansies. I'm going to shit in your throats.

I agree with Vegeta and Pitz. If you think it's cool to dress up as a video game character, but you mock cosplay, then you're a hypocrite.

If that's the sort of thing you like doing then ok , sure , that's cool but posting walls of pictures of other people doing it is just strange. Not strange as in "AHAHAHA NERDS!" strange as in "dude not every one here likes that sort of thing".

Although I did lol at the Mario one.

Edit : And yes , it is mostly because it is animie cosplay , and yes it is mostly because I don't get animie. So you are right to assume that.

It's anime, not animie.

As a bonus, a tip: You shouldn't make spaces before commas.

more funny pictures less pics of horribly disproportionate people plz

I hate Cosplay, but when you bitch about it when you dress up like a video game character yourself, or make lame excuses why video game characters are OK to dress up as...you're just being retardedly hypocritical.

I don't particularly like any cosplay, but at least gaming cosplay is ever so slightly more relevant to this forum and its membership than anime characters.

suc32000.jpg

suc32009.jpg

2706023387_8bf2cedbfc.jpg

Pallet_Town_Rivals_by_Mewfanatic.jpg

2007_0722avcon0034.jpg

He didn't post it because he thought everyone would like it. Kyo of all people knows what hl2.net's general reaction would be.

I'm not even talking about the fact that he posted it.

I've done the whole cosplay thing once myself whilst I was in North Queensland. A costume was supplied to me by a friend as we paired as White Mages from Final Fantasy (Male/Female). I didn't think I'd like it but it was very fun messing around with a bunch of people in character. No digital copies exist of the photos taken sadly and I couldn't be arsed getting the film shipped down to me for scanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back