New Menu background?

kupocake

Tank
Reaction score
hl2ep1lowlife.jpg

I've played through the game 3 or 4 times, and never got anything but the Chapter 1 and Chapter 4 menu backgrounds. Where did this one spring from?

I dunno how it decides which background to use (I've seen both that one and the others you mentioned). Maybe its due to what level your last save is.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that one before, so it's not new.

Seen it. It's cool though... poison headcrab crawling slowly across the screen.

Seen that.

I think it decides what to show depending when you saved. Its kind of like a reminder what your up to in the game.

Seen that.

I think it decides what to show depending when you saved. Its kind of like a reminder what your up to in the game.
If it's like HL2, it randomises them once you've completed. The thing is, I completed the game ages ago, and have restarted again and again due to overheating on playthroughs since my first in July. I don't understand why I've never seen this one when I must have seen the menu screen about 80 times!

I never saw that one on my first playthrough either. It's pretty uninspiring to be honest compared to the other two.

If there are indeed only 3. :O

It does show the screen according to what level you last saved on... for instance: I had finished hl2 so it showed the citidel menu, but after that I wanted to play ravenholme with a friend. So we did (to say the least). A few weeks later I turned the game on again to play it and it showed the ravenholme background.

Back