Post your avatars Here!!

baron insig

Reaction score
I thought this would be pretty cool ! what do u think of my new avatar ? ^^^^^^^^6

it's pretty cool, but mine's way better :E

Hazar is right, Joims. You should set the eye on fire.

Mine is the best....it's that simple.

Followed by Steve's.

:p yeh but i drew my avatar myself in PS using my tablet hmmm ????
I reconk jangles avatar is kinda drawn in paint :$

I like mine because I think it condones wifebeating.

its a car. that talks and thinks for itself :O, need i say more..

+ its in anticipation of the Knight Rider movie, which could be quite interesting. lol

like it joims...although...

^ FAMILY GUY ^
Whats not to love????!!!!

I used to have a family guy avatar (where Peter trips and rubs his leg in pain for like an hour), but now i have replaced it with pure beauty that something only god could create *cue holy choir music*

elisha cuthbert :naughty:

mine pwns all
eggs!

btw crushenator, is yours supposed to be anything? or it just a drawing? :rolling:

mine is the best, no body can beat mine, :D

simmo said:
Mine is so oooold :p

yours is the only avatar in these forums can beat mine :)

You all suck. Mine is the most kickass. Plus it has that whole cutefactor going which women love!

ne0_shiny said:
btw crushenator, is yours supposed to be anything? or it just a drawing? :rolling:
It's Eddie! :D

And Gorgon, I have no idea what it is about you, but practically every time ive thought of posting something about you, and thought 'nah, he probably wont see it, he doesnt come here much anymore', you've gone into the thread a bit later and posted :LOL:

Raziaar said:
You all suck. Mine is the most kickass. Plus it has that whole cutefactor going which women love!

Your dancing cow has given me nightmares.

crushenator, your avatar reminds me of those good ol (well, don't know about the good bit) Goosebumps book covers.

And you are all hypnotised by the sheer beauty of my avatar but you do not know it. You will only find out when you catch yourself repeating her name while you sleep. Perhaps even when sleeping with someone.

My avatar is an eye. An eye with a border around it.

I have to post my avatar here?

My avatar is up there every time I post ... look, there it is again. It's better than all of your avatars because it spins, and spinning is cool.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Damn straight! Where's Tr0n?
I'm right here in this hizzle.

....and since my avatar gives all of you the finger..that automatically makes my avatar the most badass coolest one.

wouldnt it be red then?

and shouldnt it smell good

And it should lookie like food or moddeled clay??

Isn't this more of a spam thread...?

:D

WTF doesn't have to smell good - the things i put in my oven don't.

Mwahaha just await until you are all asleep. Im just slightly annoyed the damn friggin avatars are limited to 50x50. Thanks to the resolution on my LCD, my bluddy nostril is bigger than that.

Dalamari's apple wind the avatar competition hands down, that apple is a comic genious. :D

mine is home made tho. :)

You are all mistaken, Mine is the best.

OO nearly, as much as i love the :D icon, the :naughty: icon owns them all by far. If only you had that, including the chrimbo hat, but with a :naughty: under it

crushenator 500 said:
It's Eddie! :D

And Gorgon, I have no idea what it is about you, but practically every time ive thought of posting something about you, and thought 'nah, he probably wont see it, he doesnt come here much anymore', you've gone into the thread a bit later and posted :LOL:

LOL :D, well you quite right, i ve been busy doing my uni-projects.

I am always here, all time 24/7...... :) ....I guarantee you
(Not like the old times, but still....)

Back