Sven Co-op 4.0B + They Hunger Co-op Beta Released

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
The Sven Co-op update we posted a few weeks back has been released. Sven Co-op 4.0(Beta) is the update to the massive Sven Co-op v3.0 which so many people have played over the past years. It's worth noting this is not the Source version of the mod, purely an update on their original for Half-life 1. It's an excellent mod and worth downloading. Check out the new manual for 4.0B here.
[br]

[br]Download the mod from any of the following mirrors: Half-life Files | Moddb | Fileshack | Svencoop.org. If you have any trouble with the mirrors visit the Sven Co-op for a huge selection of others, as well as the full news update on their release. Sven Co-op website

Yahoo! Downloading now.

Not played Sven for ages.

Do I just stick the svencoop40b file into my svencoop folder?

It doesn't seem to recognise the file type; is it suppose to be some autoinstaller?

If anybody knows what I am supposed to do with the 400Mb file, I would appreciate it

It's an executable, goes into a normal Installer when I click it.

The first time I did it though it didn't load anything up, took a few times until Vistas UAC security dialogue came up.

It's an executable, goes into a normal Installer when I click it.

The first time I did it though it didn't load anything up, took a few times until Vistas UAC security dialogue came up.

Its bizarre that its supposed to be an executable, and yet the filetype is not recognised. What do you have that I don't

[edit]Nevermind, solved the problem. Downloaded from fileshack, and it didn't have the .exe extension. Simply typing it in on properties solved the problem

Goddamnit I just told you people this in the steam chat.
YOU STOLED MY NEUWS!

They need to work on Sven Co-op 2.

Back