Tell Me What This Is?

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
zeus_pc.jpg

So many smart people on the web. Tell me what this could be?

You put a light in the middle and it projects constellations around the room?

Also my god what a useless thread.

i just lost power for the last 2 or so hours, wtf!!

I am absolutely not.

It's also a computer. OK?

Intel 3GHz E6850 Core 2 Duo CPU, 2GB of DDR 2 RAM, 1TB hard drive.

That article is bullshit because the most expensive box shaped thing you can buy is a box with my dick in it.

I could build a better computer than that for 500 bucks on newegg!

I want a fully electronic one that doesn't project based on a stencil, but instead computer generated images of constellations. That way I can view the stars from a different planet every night, or even randomly generated galaxies and universes. And maybe I can fly through them too.

this movie SO isn't real. There's no plot, just a guy with FIRST.

The box is clearly a giraffe.

:frown: How do you think I found out what it was? It was my good call, damnit.
Yeah but we tend to skip over your posts now since you seem to just troll more often than not. For example this thread is more: "look at this insanely priced PC" as opposed to "who can guess it", otherwise we would be giving away jelly beans as prizes.

lol, good call pitz.

btw, how's that RX-8 treating you?

Very well. Just got a MazdaSpeed Replica spoiler on it. A little bit of fitment issues, so I gotta fab a bit.

Not a single issue so far...*knock on wood* Gonna get me some new tires and take her to a track, may it be a road course or autocross, and then kick some ass.

Very well. Just got a MazdaSpeed Replica spoiler on it. A little bit of fitment issues, so I gotta fab a bit.

Not a single issue so far...*knock on wood* Gonna get me some new tires and take her to a track, may it be a road course or autocross, and then kick some ass.

I'm thinking about getting a magnaflow exhaust system for my 6 and possibly an air intake, assuming I can get my clutch fixed in the next decade.

For example this thread is more: "look at this insanely priced PC" as opposed to "who can guess it", otherwise we would be giving away jelly beans as prizes.

Haha Glenn. Except it isn't that at all, because Bluewolf didn't even mention that it was a PC or its price in the OP. Can you explain the reason for the stupid guessing game for the first 40 minutes of the thread? It WAS a contest, and he mentioned giving me a copy of ArmA in steamchat for winning. Stop spouting about what you don't know. Just because almost nobody took it seriously doesn't mean it wasn't a contest. This is bluewolf we're talking about here. He's an unconventional guy.

Yeah but we tend to skip over your posts now since you seem to just troll more often than not.
Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't because I didn't say out loud like Pitz did how I found out what it was by looking at the URL.

Yup, I'm trolling :rolleyes:
Everyone hates me and ignores my posts because of how mean I am to bluewolf, yup.
Quit being so delusional.

Back