Trash yourself, bloody combine!

it's POTD over at planet half-life

Not to be an ass, but I really think I might had been the first to do this. I first posted it here, and no one said anything about it being old or anything. It makes me feel special. :D

THis has been done before, lots of times. Well, it's still funny. :D

Malfunction said:
Not to be an ass, but I really think I might had been the first to do this. I first posted it here, and no one said anything about it being old or anything. It makes me feel special. :D
The thing with the net is, its full of "I did it first and just didn't feel like saying anything at the time" people. So you'll probably find 40 other people who claim to have done it before you.

I'll just take your word for it :) now when are people gonna do funny images of all sorts in the trash. how about an APC? lol

The Dark Elf said:
The thing with the net is, its full of "I did it first and just didn't feel like saying anything at the time" people. So you'll probably find 40 other people who claim to have done it before you.

I'll just take your word for it :) now when are people gonna do funny images of all sorts in the trash. how about an APC? lol

Yeah, I know. It's probably one of the biggest flaws with internet societies. Meh, who cares, funny idea. :cheers:

Back