What's with all these 11 year-old dolts on XBL? (Rant)

L3N!N

Tank
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm playing Halo 3, and i start the mathmaking thingy. Then I notice this hyper, over-talkative, pre-adolescent, still-so-young-he-wants-it-from-the-tit kid. So I say, hey, this kid is playing and he won't shut the hell up. So I try and cope with yet another kid. But he just keeps talking. He keeps talking about how clans, teams, anything involving teamwork or partnership is gay. So I says a few things about his balls, and make a few jokes about his dog and his mom and his dad and how they're all related. But he just keeps going. He starts saying people are Asian, thinking this is somehow funny or insulting, while its just plain weird. So I say there is nothing wrong about Asians or being one. Then he calls me an Asian, I say I don't care, and then he says I have a small dick. I reply, "That's what she said..." and a few other vulgar insults towards HIS south pole. But seriously...

JESUS CHRIST. HOW MANY ARE THERE!?

:angry:

There is only one thing to do in a situation such as this. Pwn those little pukes into the ground!

Dude, buy less popular games. I began hating CoD4 because of the invasion, so I bought Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and played Burnout Paradise much more, I rarely encounter young 5-12 year olds anymore. Either way, your first problem is that your playing Halo 3, Everybody knows that Halo 3 is a hangout for shit faced kids. You should also learn that Xbox Live is home for the dumbass youth (especially the US youth). Try gaming on your PC, kids are usually not on since they don't understand the advantages a game has on PC compared to console.

Dude, buy less popular games. I began hating CoD4 because of the invasion, so I bought Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and played Burnout Paradise much more, I rarely encounter young 5-12 year olds anymore. Either way, your first problem is that your playing Halo 3, Everybody knows that Halo 3 is a hangout for shit faced kids. You should also learn that Xbox Live is home for the dumbass youth (especially the US youth). Try gaming on your PC, kids are usually not on since they don't understand the advantages a game has on PC compared to console.

If you're going to do PC online, evade Counter-Strike, for the love of god.

Yeah, some games just seem to attract that kind of player. I've met some young people playing Burnout so far, but only one complete ass.

Really?
I always get the helpful British folks on Burnout.

Whenever those little bastards act up in my games I usually go on a 10 min rampage, just talk over them and they'll either shut up or go away

What's with all these 14 year old dolts on XBL? (RANT)

Just learn to love the mute button, even Bungie knows teh haloz are full of little shits, thats why they made it so fast n easy to mute them. I dunno though, i never seem to have that much of a problem with annoying little kids on XBL, moreso the people just join to kill their own team consistantly till someone bans them. Which also doesn't help since it leaves your team out players.

Say over the microphone:

Listen, you fucking little numb-brained undergrowth of a mandril, if you open your stinking abomination of a piss-stained pie-hole ever again in this lifetime - one single fucking word - I will remove your iPod fucking nano from its tiny fucking nano-sheath and push it up your cock. Then I'll put some speakers up your arse and put it on to shuffle with my fucking fist. And then every time I hear something that I don't like - which will be every time that something comes on - I will skip to the next fucking track by crushing your balls.

And I'm sure all the kids are thinking "Whats up with all these old guys? Don't they have a girlfriend, or a job, etc etc"

Door swings both ways, fellas.

And I'm sure all the kids are thinking "Whats up with all these old guys? Don't they have a girlfriend, or a job, etc etc"

Door swings both ways, fellas.

they obviously dont understand life.......fella

And the answer is "both, which makes us better than you."

Okay, so I'm playing Halo 3, and i start the mathmaking thingy. Then I notice this hyper, over-talkative, pre-adolescent, still-so-young-he-wants-it-from-the-tit kid. So I say, hey, this kid is playing and he won't shut the hell up. So I try and cope with yet another kid. But he just keeps talking. He keeps talking about how clans, teams, anything involving teamwork or partnership is gay. So I says a few things about his balls, and make a few jokes about his dog and his mom and his dad and how they're all related. But he just keeps going. He starts saying people are Asian, thinking this is somehow funny or insulting, while its just plain weird. So I say there is nothing wrong about Asians or being one. Then he calls me an Asian, I say I don't care, and then he says I have a small dick. I reply, "That's what she said..." and a few other vulgar insults towards HIS south pole. But seriously...

It was probably me.

THAT MANY!
Jesus-Ascending.gif

You're surprised to find people like that playing Halo?

They thrive on people taking offense ya know, just mute them

Well, I just managed to luckily not get any for a while. But this time. :angry:

Oh, and why mute when I want to kill this guy with a torrent of insults? :/

Whenever i hear the word 'Halo' or "Xbox' i think of immature little annoying brats that think they're big men. basically.

Halo is fine, if you can find some friends you kno to play with, or at least can hook up on matchmaking with a few people you know you're going to have fun with. I hate overly serious players, and then kids like you're talking about. It's not like all of this kids are bastards, I wasn't one, but some are. And that's where the bad reputation comes from. You're going to find these players on all games except for poker games(Which are surprisingly mature and fun.) which obviously *bore* them. Find some players here to play with. K?

There are 3 games in the series. Play another one of them.

A strange dilemma - You wanna mute them, but still you want to flame them. But what you really want, and I think I speak for everyone here -- Is for them just not to do it to begin with. Or for their parents to stuff 'em full of Ritalin.

Actually, I want to flame the kid, AND their parents. Considering that they've obviously done such a horrible job raising their kid. But hey, what can you do. It's LIVE. :/

Back