Why does Louis keep his tie on?

mortiz-Redux

Reaction score
Anyone wondered why Louis insists on wearing that tie? It's a zombie holocaust, personally I wouldn't bother trying to look smart, granted the shirt and trousers because they may be his only clothes, but why keep the tie?

He's got red on him.

And a tie for being captain swish.

He is desperately trying to hold on to a sense of normality in a world gone mad.

but what if one of the infected grabs it and throttles him with it? He should remove it for practical reasons.

Because without it he'd look like he was unemployed, and Louis is supposed to be a normal, employed, average middle-class American citizens.

Because without it he'd look like he was unemployed, and Louis is supposed to be a normal, employed, average middle-class American citizens.

I see your point, everyone who doesn't wear a tie DOES look like an unemployed scunner.

Ties can be useful, makeshift ropes/bandages, what have you

Anyone wondered why Louis insists on wearing that tie? It's a zombie holocaust, personally I wouldn't bother trying to look smart, granted the shirt and trousers because they may be his only clothes, but why keep the tie?
In case he needs to use it as a tournakit. Seriously.

I like the tying up Zoey explanation, I hope it becomes canon, I'll have fun imagining it.

Yeah I'm lonely....

Oh wait, I'm not a socially crippled lock-away.

*Goes out to find a G/F like everyone else.*

shaun-of-the-dead-trio.jpg

tbh

I assumed that since they don't exactly have metal suits of armour they'd want to get as much protection as possible. You never know, that thin layer of leather may just save his life. I would assume they don't pick up clothing of the zombies they kill because it's stil unknown how the infection is transmitted.

but what if one of the infected grabs it and throttles him with it? He should remove it for practical reasons.

What if one of the infected grabs him and throttles him WITH HIS GARGANTUAN TONGUE?

There's no reason not to look smart during a zombie apocalypse. It's the only thing that separates us from them.

I don't think Louis has a gargantuan tongue. He would have got Zoey into bed long before now if he did.

Ever notice how there are only three sleeping bags at the start of Death Toll?

Bill and Francis share. Louis can reach Zoey from a few feet away.

BECAUSE IT'S A SHAUN OF THE DEAD REFERENCE

Duh

I assumed that since they don't exactly have metal suits of armour they'd want to get as much protection as possible. You never know, that thin layer of leather may just save his life. I would assume they don't pick up clothing of the zombies they kill because it's stil unknown how the infection is transmitted.

Who the **** wears leather ties?

I don't know which post I lol'd more at.

Since when did they make leather ties?

what if a tie given by his father and the father of his father give him the same tie and so on and on trough generations?

Bill and Francis share. Louis can reach Zoey from a few feet away.

Maybe Bill, Francis, and Zoey are racsits and they get to sleep because they are privelged white folk while Louis has to keep watch for zombies? HMMMMMMM? Maybe that is why Louis plays the race card when you shoot him "DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM?" Mmmm hmmm they think black people look like zombies. Proves Bill, Francis, and Zoey are racists. I play Louis any chance I get so I can take a few pot shots at them crackas. I will end the world or zombies and racists at the same time. Ever wonder why only Louis gets off the helicopter from No Mercy hospital? Because I just served justice.

I didn't actually. I guess they have someone keeping watch in shifts.

They'd do it in pairs, surely. One person is too easy for a smoker to take out.

Who says it's theirs? There are lot's of sleeping bags scatered around.

i like the tying up zoey explanation, i hope it becomes canon, i'll have fun imagining it.

Yeah i'm lonely....

Oh wait, i'm not a socially crippled lock-away.

*goes out to find a g/f like everyone else.*

thoughts and actions do not work that way

Back