Worst***n.Ever.

SamuraiKenji

Reaction score
Ok so it's me and 3 other dudes ok?
We are doing Death Toll on Advanced and we're like "ok this is easy so far"
We get or asses handed to us
We have to come up with plans of what to do next every single time we get to a safe area
At the end(after re-trying each level at the very LEAST 5 times) we get to the Finale and beat it.
At the end it said about 28 hunters(for the lead dude the rest of us had 15+) like 18 smokers 18 boomers 2 witches like 6-10 tanks
We all took over 5000+ damage each
We killed over 2.5 THOUSAND zombies
It was a nightmare
Like i said we did each level like 5 times
We decided that the AI director hated us an that we had the worst luck ever

We killed 3 thousands zombies and 35 boomers once in advance. It is normal in advance.

That's just how Advanced rolls.

Man, that's it? I hate doing the Dead Air finale on Expert. No matter how much awesome planning we do, we restart that damn level so many times. I'd be amazed if the zombies we killed didn't reach 5-6k...

Still man i had just gotten the game hours ago and only done 2 or 3 runs as was the same with 1 of the other 3 so it was a shock for us

I am probably wrong on this, but it sure seems to me that the director keeps track of your overall skill level not just in the game you're playing, but in the games you've played... I've noticed that when I'm playing with a bunch of noobs, the game is pretty easy, but when I'm playing with my friends who are all really good, the director just rapes the hell out of us non stop.

For example, facing one horde after the other, a boomer around almost every corner just after we've barely survived a tank fight, 2 hunters in a row and the last person alive being smokered just as he reached the safe house door.

Never had that bad of luck playing with a bunch of noobs.

Back