Yet again... look at my baby!

Recoil

Reaction score
Hehe, I know we already had some threads like this... but I'm just too proud. As I already explained a couple of times the airsoft laws here in Germany really suck... but I'm fortunate enough to finally have this shotty legally imported. I'm pretty confident that I'm the only one in the country right now to have this model... or at least one of only few :cheers: note that this is not a real gun or any other instrument to cause people (real) pain and/or death.

It's a Maruzen M870 Pistol Grip, with shortened barrel

m870_01.JPG

(btw this picture is on my own server/webspace, but still there's just the link ;( )

Pfft, came to the thread expecting to see pics of a cute baby and thats all I get.

You can't be proud of that... you didn't build it yourself.

Recoil said:
Hehe, I know we already had some threads like this... but I'm just too proud. As I already explained a couple of times the airsoft laws here in Germany really suck... but I'm fortunate enough to finally have this shotty legally imported. I'm pretty confident that I'm the only one in the country right now to have this model... or at least one of only few :cheers: note that this is not a real gun or any other instrument to cause people (real) pain and/or death.

It's a Maruzen M870 Pistol Grip, with shortened barrel

m870_01.JPG

(btw this picture is on my own server/webspace, but still there's just the link ;( )
can't link directly to images in off-topic, thats why its just a link.

Heh. Look at mines, fortunately they're not airsoft :p

The M4 there isn't actually mine, it's a friend of mines. The AK is mine, 760 dollars x.x
AKM4.jpg

Yeah yeah... but you can't shoot at your friends with that for fun :)

Pffffttt...

*looks at his real shotgun*

Yay for 2nd amendment!

Airsoft is good fun, here at UK (university of kentucky) when it was warm there were airsoft pellets everywhere, in my dorm outside my dorm, even as far as the classroom buildings! (about a ten minute walk)

nice stuff CONGRATS its definitely something to be proud off
btw i didnt know that civilians could own m4s ? ...and that doesnt look like an ak47 more like an ak102 or 103 ?

An Airsoft shotgun? So, does it actually spit out a cloud of plastic pellets with each shot, or what?

Brian Damage said:
An Airsoft shotgun? So, does it actually spit out a cloud of plastic pellets with each shot, or what?

:LOL: Don't real shotguns with buckshots spit out a cloud of metal pellets? Oh, the realism! Airsoft roxx0rz.

In USA, we can own anything that isn't automatic pretty much. Some guns have bans on them that we can't own, but that's it. That is an American made ak-47, uncommon from the Romanian AK's that you see on TV or in games. Romanian AK-47($400). Mine($700).

I'm looking at buying one of these AR-15's after I've saved up enough cash. The second or fourth one down (it's the third picture though.) If you order online they'll ship to a local licensed dealer who can take care of all the legal information and then hand it over to you for a fee of about 30 dollars, but my uncle's one so I can get that waived :].

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/page6.html

Just go there and put in down your pants, if anyone asks is that a gun in your pants? ;) just be like yeah it is actually

Oooookay... here in Australia, calling someone a "Gun" can sometimes mean they're a cool person.

I hope that's not what you meant, Danimal...

I didn't, I was joking... But the watermelon could be the gun >_> <_<

Uh-huh. Didn't see the watermelon.

Well, you can spit the seeds pretty darn far, I'll give you that.

Dunno if you could win against one of these Airsoft dudes, though.

Give the pitcure some time, brain damage. Hitler eats a watermelon, it takes a while to load...

Yeah, you can put in 1 to 10 pellets into one shell :) the shells are then loaded into the gun like a real shotgun. And each time you fire and pump the shell rejects, which is very cool; modern airsoft shotguns dont do that anymore, it's not very useful on the battlefield or so... :hmph:

Hehe, it actually does! *CHACKCHACK* I'm going to record that sound anyway sometime... :D

Airsoft sounds fun, but why would anyone want/need to own a real gun unless they wanted to kill something, its not cool..

Yes. Shooting targets is very fun. They're also good for protection. I live in a some-what dangerous neighborhood right now, and if someone decides to come into my house and try and kill my family, what am I going to do? Shoot them with some pellets? Guns freak alot of people out, most people freaked out by guns aren't responsible enough to own one themsevles. Hell, half the people who do own guns aren't responsible enough. Countries that outlaw guns do it in vein, if someone wants to get a gun to kill, they'll get a gun. It's just like in the USA right now, marijuana is illegal, yet tons of people still smoke it. Just put yourself in this position. You're in a country where owning a gun is illegal. You do not have a gun in your house because of this law. One night someone decides to break into your house. The person breaking into your house obtained a gun illegaly, but you have no gun because it's illegal to own one. You're dead.

Sorry for this rant, just want people to understand. Many people in this world are idiots. Don't blame guns for irresponsibility and ignorance. A gun is just a tool, it's up to you how you use it.

Back