1 Hour!

20 minutes to go.. shit i cant wait.. give me it now!! :LOL:

My GPU fan died a couple of days ago... so, since no video card would make it here on time for a decent price, I took it apart and loosened it up myself. Now it's actually spinning at full speed but it hits something every time it passes a certain point... making a very rapid and annoying click click click click click click sound. Luckily I have a pair of headphones that blocks out that noise completely. Hopefully, it will hold up until I can get a new video card... or else I won't be playing DoD:S. Come on little 9500 Pro... you can do it!

Ya I cant wait either and I was just informed that a CALL OF DUTY 2 Demo is coming out at the same time as DOD: S. Gee I hope my bandwith can keep up with me ;)

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg 20 minutes!!!!!!!!! arrrg

C'mooooooooooooooooon- literally just preordered it, looks like I'll be burning the midnight oil

OCybrManO said:
My GPU fan died a couple of days ago... so, since no video card would make it here on time for a decent price, I took it apart and loosened it up myself. Now it's actually spinning at full speed but it hits something every time it passes a certain point... making a very rapid and annoying click click click click click click sound. Luckily I have a pair of headphones that blocks out that noise completely. Hopefully, it will hold up until I can get a new video card... or else I won't be playing DoD:S. Come on little 9500 Pro... you can do it!

/me crosses fingers for OCybrManO

please dont count you are making it unbearable for the poor me who cant frigging fudging play it cos of the shaggy update retaring my nv4_disp.dll

if anyone wants to sedn emt heres go for it:)

Joims said:
please dont count you are making it unbearable for the poor me who cant frigging fudging play it cos of the shaggy update retaring my nv4_disp.dll

Can you not redownload it?

Joims said:
15 minutes... :p

Joims said:

how about not going on this website then? lol

I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!!

*goes on a 20 min rampage*

GAHH!!! DIDNT HELP!!!

;( lol i found one on the internet:p
just need to figure out where to put it :D

The 2 paths I see my nv4_disp.dll in is C:\WINDOWS\system32
and C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386
copy it and put it into both of those folders and you should be golden

OH EM EFF GEE!

I have an orthodontist appointment at 3:00!

OMGZ0RZ!!!1!!1!1!1!11111!!0101010111101001!!!1!

8 minutes

*Power failure over the entire world*
BBC TOP STORY : Several gamers have been found in front of their computers, having died of a heart attack.

Back