27th October 2014 + Costume Contest 2014! - ValveTime News Round-Up

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Halloween is fast approaching and the festivities have already begun! Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive have already gotten started with their respective seasonal events ahead of this week's upcoming Scream Fortress 2014 update and Steam Halloween sale, both of which should be a blast...to our wallets!

Stay tuned until the end of this episode to find out how you could be in with a chance of winning two free TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys and two copies of Left 4 Dead 2 as part of ValveTime's Costume Contest and Halloween Week! Keep up-to-date with all the news, videos, and announcements set to release this week by subscribing to our YouTube channel and following us on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks for watching, have a Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
I thought about participating in this contest, but I already have L4D2 copy so... Good luck to everyone else ! :) Also...

T̮̯͈ͣͦ̊͢H̥̳̙̞̹̟̱ͦ̾̈̔ͨ̕͠E̸̫̩͍̟̮ͭ̓̾̈ͭ ̵̯͍̖̼̞ͩ̒ͤ̓ͫ͋S̱ͨ͋̂ͨ͘K͖̖ͨ̓E͐̾̓͛͛́̏̚͡͏҉̬̲̱̖̦̜̟̱̹L̷͙͓̅ͧ͆ͪ͌̽͊́̀E͛̇̏͏̠̫̝̝̪̱T̛̘̦̰͙̬̣͕͉͉̈̈́̈ͩͥ̋̿́O̸̼̦͔̫̣̭̽̄̍͐ͩ́N̯͇̙͓͋ͣͪ́ ̘̮ͬͪ́̉W̡̭̖̙̹͊̆͜Â̴̯̱̦̰͙̜̲͋̂̈́R̶̯̭ͧ́ ̳̭̝̙̣̀Ỉ̶͚̝͕ͯ͗̌̎̔͆ͧS̡̘̯͍̺͖̭ͣ̈̓̈̃̒̕͠ ͚͑̄ͩ̑̿͋̇̆C͉̼ͦ̂̑ͫ͘O̧͉͕͖͉̙͐̉̿̅́͆͊̌͡͡M̝͌ͦͦͦ͊ͨ̆ͫ͠I̧̩̹͖̅̇N̛̬̼̰͖͔̱̺͒̊́͗̋͋̉̊G̥̗͕̅͛͌̋̔ͪ̚̚

I thought about participating in this contest, but I already have L4D2 copy so... Good luck to everyone else !

We're also giving away a pair of TF2 Crate Keys!

Back