A Minute With: Left 4 Dead 2

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're starting Halloween Week 2014 out nice and slowly by spending A Minute With some of our favourite weapons, set pieces, locations, and sequences from the 2009 sequel to Valve's co-op zombie shooter, Left 4 Dead 2!

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and to check out previous episodes of A Minute With! Thanks for watching, have a Happy Halloween!

Aww such good memories. Left 4 dead 2 was the first valve games I played. My ex had me try playing it at her house on her xbox. Those were the good old days.

I wish you would put more special moments of the games in "A minute with" and not some random gameplay. Its a good idea, but I think you could make it a little better. Put even spoilers in it, because I thought these videos are to recap those memories we all have. But now you already have a video for most of Valve games so its too late :S

edit: I just rewatched some of the "A minute with" episodes and they were really good (Half-Life and Portal 2). But this episode was a little boring :S, but maybe thats because L4D2 is multiplayer.

edit2: when you have "a minute with" for the most important valve games (i believe TF2, CSGO and Dota 2 are missing) then you have to do a "A minute with: Valve" which is a compilation of all the "a minute with" videos or something like that.

Last edited:
Back