A Minuted Millions Review - ValveTime Reviews

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
In this ValveTime Review, we're checking out what is likely the weirdest and most unusual mod we've ever discussed. We were intrigued to check out the "fairly casual exploration" mod, "A Minuted Millions", after the game's creator introduced it to us on our forums last month. What do we think of this absolutely ridiculous Portal 2 mod? Let's find out!

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and to check out previous ValveTime Reviews. Thanks for watching!

Thank you very much for reviewing my mod. I appreciate the in-depth criticism and hopefully you will be seeing more cohesive content from me in the future. If I have the time I will update the game to have real voice acting and a start up menu to go along with it.

I really liked the concept of this. It reminded me of those old cartoon gags where there would be a bunch of doors and you would never know what's behind any of them. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to more mods from you.

Reminded me Jazzpunk a little bit. I like it!

Back